cafoose

mower deck attachment 42 rear discharge C120

cafoose

I have a 1974 C120 automatic I am trying to attach a 42 inch rear discharge mower deck. The ID tag says either 95-42MR02 or 05-42MR02 it's hard to read the first number looks more like 95-42MR02 to me. I do not have the lift rod for the deck and I don't know where it attaches or which holes in the deck and lift lever to attach it to. I can get the belt hooked up and the mid tach-a-matic hooked up I am only having problems with the lift mechanism. If anyone has any pictures how to attach the lift I would greatly appreciate it.

20150830_174413.jpg

daveoman1966

These are for 42 side decks...should be the same hook-up.

LEVEL (1).jpg

LEVEL (2).jpg

LEVEL (2)a.jpg

gwest_ca

Here is a bit of info on your 1979 model 95-42MR02. The 9129 is the Julian build date - 129th day of 1979
http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/search/?q=95-42mr02&type=downloads_file&sortby=relevancy&page=1

We do not have the operator manual for this one but this will work as the basic design never changed.
http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/files/file/870-mower-rotary-42in-rd-1980-1983-05-42mr01-om-810306r1pdf/

Garry

cafoose

Looks like my tractor is missing the lift bar and pin as shown in Daveoman1966's last picture. All I have is what shows in these pictures.

20150830_194227.jpg

20150830_194453.jpg

cafoose

I got it all figured out when I got the tractor it had no mower deck and I removed the lift bar and pin thinking I didn't need it. I put it in the shed and when I figured out I needed it just now I remembered putting the extra parts in the shed so I looked and found it. I referred to the diagrams and manuals I downloaded and put it all together and now it's working fine. Thanks for all your help Dave and Garry.

wrightorchid

Good to hear you are up and running.  This is a great group of folks, and resources.  Consider becoming a supporter.