bobdesros33

snowblower attachment

bobdesros33

Hello, 
I'm new to the forum.  I have a 79 c101 I purchased a few years ago.  It runs great.  I was interested in Wheel Horse's as they were what my grandfather had when I was a kid.  

I am looking for a snowblower for the tractor and am wondering if the snowblower in the following link will fit...I know the ad says for d series but I am unsure as to any cross over for implements across the different series of tractors.  

https://maine.craigslist.org/grd/5146342786.html

Thanks 
Bob

Ed Kennell

Sorry Bob,  that blower will not fit on your C-101.   You need a blower that fits any C series, 300 series, 400series, or 500 series.
Some of these blowers attach to the frame and some to the front attach-a-matic.  Either type will mount on your C-101 as it should have the front attach-a-matic.
Keep looking, there are plenty of these blowers out there.  I have one on the York,Pa CL now.  Too bad you are so far away.  Here is a pic of a short chute single stage with the frame mount. You can see the long bolt that goes thru the two holes in the tractor frame.
IMG_3291.thumb.JPG.c3c64f732f7eae420295c

And here is a tall chute single stage with the front attach-a-matic mount.  You can see the solid round bar that hooks into the front mount.  Either would work fine on your C-101.   The tall chute is a little more desirable. 
IMG_3345.thumb.JPG.203b75b4bd7901c5fd47b

Good luck and    :text-welcomeconfetti:to:rs:

Edited by ekennell
remover duplicate pics

Brian01

I have a snow blower for sale in classifieds...not sure what it fits, but I'll take $165 for it. But looks like you're too far...sure you wouldn't want to drive to Missouri

bobdesros33

Thanks but I am not looking for a trip to Missouri....

bmsgaffer

Check fastenal 3pl (third party logistics). Rates are reasonable if you really want one. YOu just have the seller pallet and drop off at nearest fastenal, you go pick up at your nearest fastenal couple weeks later.

I had a fairly large pallet with blower, bagger, weights and more on it shipped from Maryland for $120 or so. Just got quoted shipping a small tractor to Massachusetts for $150.