The Wheel Horse Lady

Electric Lift Manual help

The Wheel Horse Lady

Howdy all!

I'm not having any luck searching for manuals. Specifically, I'm looking for an electric lift manual. If there is one listed in the manuals, which section do I need to look? I've typed in electric lift in the home screen search box but it seems the only thing that comes up is forum conversation.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

The Wheel Horse Lady

gwest_ca

Wheel Horse issued a good service bulletin on them
http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/files/file/3909-wh61-90-396-1978-84-electric-lift-kit-c-series-style-framepdf/

A search of the Files using
Lift Electric
will bring quite a few up. After you enter Lift Electric click on the All content beside the search box with the down arrow. That gives you a drop down menu. Then click on the section you want to search in.

Garry

• Like 1

The Wheel Horse Lady

Ah! Thank you Mike and Garry! That helped me out!!!

Kendi,
The Wheel Horse Lady

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Gary S Minnesota
      By Gary S Minnesota
      Hi everyone,
      I'm having a battery draw down issue on my 516-H equipped with a factory electric lift for the deck/snow blower.
      I connected an ice pick/alligator clip trouble light between the negative battery post and the ground cable.  It glows!  I then began removing circuits until the light no longer glowed.  The only circuit that had an effect( made the light go out) was when I removed the electric lift relay from it's holder.  Upon doing so ,the light the light immediately went out.  I tested the relay with a multi meter and it seems to be good.  I then replaced  the momentary up/down switch thinking it might be feeding the relay NC circuit some current.  No change.  The electric lift wiring harness has a lead going directly to the pos. battery terminal.   It also has a lead to the negative battery terminal.  As soon as I connect the negative ground wire I can hear a slight "click" as the wire touches the neg battery post bolt connector.
      I have not been able to find the manual for the electric lift.  I have seen photos of the same lift here on the forum from time to time. Don't know the brand.
      If I remove the relay the electric lift relay battery holds its' charge just fine? 
      Any suggestions?
      thank you!
    • melonman
      By melonman
      Hey Guys, any help with ID or info on this possibly rare bird? It appears to be the original paint but idk for sure. Alo, a B series with electric lift rather rare I think HUH?