elliot ness

Building a loader

HorseFixer

Yep, stand up Job there Lad!  :handgestures-thumbupright:  Ole Duke gives ya thumbs up all the way!  I was going to build one but Luckily I found the Deal on the Ark. However I will be going over all the welds as they look like chicken poop splatter!My grand daughter could do a better job than they did. Well anyways I have enough on my plate being I have to rebuild the whole 520-H Including the Onan, Hmmm I feel Deja Vu  like I have been here once before.  :rolleyes:  Well  $$$$$$ Here we go again. B)

~Duke

Edited by HorseFixer
  • Like 2

WNYPCRepair

I was wondering why you bought a loader in the first place, you could obviously have made the rest of the pieces. Then I realized it was for the hydraulics. Beautiful job

• Like 1

elliot ness

Got the stainless lines secure and done for now. The lines kicked my behind, it took 6+ hrs today and hydraulic fluid all over my tractor loader and deck. Oh well it's very powerful for a small loader I have a 14 ft. 83in. wide tandem axle trailer and by lifting on the hitch end I got the tires off the ground and the trailer resting on the back end.

S3700010.JPG

S3700011.JPG

S3700012.JPG

S3700013.JPG

• Like 7

elliot ness

Done deal, decals and a few alterations with the cross brace.:ROTF::ROTF::banana-dance:

S3700003.JPG

S3700002.JPG

S3700001.JPG

• Like 6

AMC RULES
C'mon now...       :popcorn:
let's see it pick that trailer up? 

elliot ness

I will have the wife take a picture of it lifting the trailer one day this week .:ROTF:

• Like 1

alswagg

I would highly recommend building a set of forks or spears.  On my FEL the bucket removes with 4 pins.  I built a set of spears that installs on the lift frame very easily.  The forks or spears are used much more than the bucket

image.jpg

• Like 4

elliot ness

I would highly recommend building a set of forks or spears.  On my FEL the bucket removes with 4 pins.  I built a set of spears that installs on the lift frame very easily.  The forks or spears are used much more than the bucket

image.jpg

Great Idea,

elliot ness

Wife was busy so I took the pics myself  It's a beast, it didn't need me for counter wt.

S3700001.JPG

S3700002.JPG

S3700003.JPG

• Like 6

PaulC

Hey careful now your going to scratch the paint! :laughing-rofl: Awesome job and im pretty jealous over here.

dcrage

OK Elliot -- Now you are just showing off!!!

Glad you joined Red Square -- I have been watching your CL garden tractor/loaders for sale for several years now -- Great work

• Like 1

AMC RULES
Nice work Elliot...       :handgestures-thumbsup:
yes sir, it's OK...you deserve to show off some. 
  • Like 1