mopar 440

belt for 312-8 size or num,

mopar 440
can anyone tell me the size and number of drive belt from clutch to rear end on a 86-312-8 wh

can whlvr

7473 is the oem number and its 82 inch long by 5/8 the oem is the way to go

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• drewd
      By drewd
      Hi All,  I have a 71 or 72 Model # 101006, Serial # 790336.  Model number chart says 71 but the paper for the engine has a print code 72.  The closest I could find was for models 1-3745 & 1-3741.
      Two questions.  I finally need to replace the drive belt.  This manual list the belt as # 1576. 
      Two questions:
      1)  Does anyone know what size that translates to?  I do have the old belt but the inside edge is falling apart so it will measure a little longer than it should.
      2) This tractor has the electric clutch.  What is the best way to remove the belt?

As always...Thanks!
    • Mike Compton
      By Mike Compton
      Hi there, sorry if this is a repeat question.  Anyone have a pic or diagram of how to reassemble the pulleys / tensioner, and how to route the belt?  One more...what are the 4 holes for at the rear of the seat deck (above the logo decal)?
      Cheers, 
      Mike 

• Reeferred
      By Reeferred
      Need help,. 244-h model 72041 newer. The drive belt keeps coming off is it to lose, to tight? Any ideas would be great 

• midpack
      By midpack
      I had a drive belt let go on a 1980 C-175 Sundstrand hydro. After searching the manuals it looks like either an 83" or an 85 1/2" belt is called for. 
      Anyone know the right length off the top of their head?
      Thanks 
    • dambur
      By dambur
      I need to change the Drive Belt on my Wheel Horse 208-4SB Model 42-08B401.  I really need some step by step instructions or a service manual. I can't seem to find the procedure anywhere.  PIctures would be great.  My mower is slow going forward and It was suggested to me to change the drive belt.

Thanks