stuppy62

Need more information

stuppy62

I know this isn't WH, but I'm considering buying & wondered if anyone new more about it. I know the tractor is a Panzer, but the loader doesn't  look like any in there pictures of Panzer's. The tractors pretty rough, so I'm looking at the loader to maybe put on my WH. Any info would be appreciated. thanks

0722151646-00[2].jpg

0722151646-01[2].jpg

• Like 2

DennisThornton

You can't make out anything on the decal remains?  Agree that it's a Panzer.  And they are rugged!  Right price I'd buy it no matter what!  If you get the unit working then great!  If just the FEL then sell the Panzer!

The cylinder shafts rusted?  Can you wobble anything up front?  The FEL still tight?

AMC RULES
I imagine it would fit an RJ/Surban perfectly...  
and, it's not at your house yet?    
:teasing-poke:
  Edited by AMC RULES

Don1977

The loader looks like a total rebuild with all the rust on the cylinder shafts, the steel lines and the weird bucket curl brackets. The 4x4 jambed in there to hold up the bucket doesn't say much for it either. The head on the pins at the joints makes me think the  pins are small, don't know how much wear is there. If they want more then junk price I would leave it there.  With the amount the Panzer has been altered don't think it has much value.

Sparky

I'd buy it just for the cool stack exhaust :rolleyes: !
  Mike..........

• Like 1

elliot ness

Buy it:text-goodpost:, loaders are hard to find.

953 nut

I'd buy it just for the cool stack exhaust :rolleyes: !
  Mike..........

Exhaust? I figured that was a parascope. :ychain:  The loader looks like the little brother of the Johnson Work Horse on my GT-14, Cylinders will probably clean up OK and there is a good market for PA Panzers. If you transfer it to a :wh: you will have to build a sub-frame to mount it on but it definitely can be done. 

• Like 2

squonk

I was at an auction a few weeks back. A Panzer not much nicer than that brought $350 and would have gone higher if 1 bidder wanted to run it up.

Oh the exhaust, I can't believe I didn't think of that first! :)

• Like 1

stuppy62

I'm trying to get hold of the owner, I probably wouldn't pay much for it, however a FEL would be handy. Panzer's are very unique though.I'll keep you posted if anything comes of it.

• Like 1