whfan74

2015 Meet and Greet T-shirts

whfan74
Excited to share the new t-shirt design for this year's Meet and Greet. The front logo will actually be on the left chest.....not centered on the shirt. It will also say Leesburg, Indiana under it instead of South Bend.  I tried to pattern the shirt design off of the old decals.  This will give you an idea of what is to come.
Because of demands, I will be unable to ship shirts this year. I am sorry to have to do this but because of time, taxable income on my paypal, etc, it has caused too many problems.  If you are interested in one but can not attend, please have a friend pick one up for you. I greatly appreciate your understanding regarding this!

If you want to preorder a shirt(s) and you will be in attendance to pay for it, please comment on this thread with a quantity and sizes.

Shirt prices:
youth medium- adult xl. = $14
adult 2xl  = $15
adult 3xl & 4xl = $16

Thanks to everyone for their support of the show and wearing are show shirts at other tractor events.  I hope you like the new design!

Cut off date to order shirts will be Wednesday September 23rd!!!!!!

image.thumb.jpg.c3c554d51c3ea03119dedb0a

rmaynard

Scott,
Will you accept PayPal "friends and family" payment? I will arrange pick up.
Bob

asheric29

Where exactly is the show?im in rochester in. Would like to attend the show.thanks eric

squonk

Like the design. Is that going to be the color? Can't wear my other black one on hot days. :) Cents no ship or pay pal I'll have to get one "Picked" up.

Edited by squonk

AMC RULES
But, wait...what???   :scratchead:

IMG_2513.thumb.JPG.a0af848065aa8836cc723IMG_2512.thumb.JPG.f7c185bb30f9e130683b9IMG_2511.thumb.JPG.1cbb1033b108c7463f0a7
  • Like 4

squonk

Hey Craig nice pic of Skonk! Where did the steering wheel center cap end up ? :)

AMC RULES
Probably still laying out there on the road...
somewhere between here and there.
 :greetings-wavingyellow:

stevasaurus

Scott...put me down for (1) 3XL...thanks  :)

• Like 1

whfan74

Guys I am really sorry about not being able to ship.  The PayPal income was killing me, especially when I do most of my tractor stuff through there.

So if you arrange for someone to pick one up for you, I ask that they pay cash the day of the show.  I still need preorders as I can't afford to be stuck with a bunch of these things after the show.  It is just a small thing that I like to do to help promote our little get together.

I appreciate your understanding in regards to this.  Sorry for any hassles that this may cause on your end.

The show is in Leesburg, IN.  Check out this thread.......  http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/topic/57977-6th-annual-north-central-indiana-meet-greet/

pm me if you need more info.

@Squonk. Yes...black shirts again this year sorry.  I wanted to incorporate the old decal this year.  Hope you guys like it!

Edited by whfan74

asheric29

I need 2xl and a adult small

• Like 1

Evil Twin

I wil take one 2xl please. Looking forward to attending the show. 

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Scott, you sure are a sorry guy lately...  :)  how about posting the cut off date for ordering??  Unless I missed it above.  :banana-linedance:

whfan74

Hey Steve I would like to please all the people, all the time.  Unfortunately that is not a good habit to get in to.  :)

Yes a cut off date would be nice to have.  I will add it here as well as the top post.  You are always on the ball.......hey I am need of a secretary, wait never mind.  Hehe!

Cut off date to order shirts will be Wednesday September 23rd.

Thanks buddy.......looking forward to seeing you again!

Edited by whfan74
  • Like 1

Terry M

Scott, could you please add ONE(1) ADULT MEDIUM in addition to my (1)ADULT XXL? ..   (Total of two shirts)...

Thanks,
Terry

• Like 1

Michael D Conley

Please put me down for one 3XL.

• Like 1

whfan74

Please don't forget to get those orders in!!!!  Not much time left!

Thank you to everyone that has committed to purchasing one!

bobert94

scott can you put me down for 2 xl shirts, thanks bob

• Like 1

glgrumpy
Hope I got this right for shirt order.  One Medium and One Large works for me (us).  I have maybe three tractors to bring, might be two, and also have a C size chassis I would like to sell, but don't really need  a whole space for that. Think you or one of the guys would let me set it by their stuff with a note on it?

whfan74

I am sure there will be a spot for you garry.

I got you down for the shirts.......thank you!

whfan74

Please get your orders in for shirts by tomorrow morning!  I will be closing all preorder sales and placing another nice order tomorrow.

Thank you to everyone who has purchased another shirt this year!

Can't wait until the 3rd.....really looking forward to seeing everyone!

rmaynard

Scott,
I would like a large. Since you won't deal with PayPal, Stevasaurus has graciously agreed to pay you and pick it up for me.

• Like 2

jackhammer

Scott ,,
I would like 1 regular adult large shirt.

Thanks

Rick   :tools-hammerdrill:

• Like 1