Brrly1

Big Ten Football is here and Now

stevasaurus

So John...are we going to Pasadena??  College Football is the only sport that when you loose, you go to another Bowl Game.  :)

• Like 3

Racinbob

Well, the top four were as expected after yesterday. Ya know, it's easy to be disappointed with The Irish losing two games to #1 and #6, Iowa even more so losing just one but costing them a playoff berth, Ohio State again just one that cost them a chance at a playoff spot. But all three teams have nothing to be ashamed about as well as several other Big 10 teams. Look at the bright side, Iowa gets the Rose Bowl and a great opponent. Jim, you probably wanted the Rose Bowl but I have a hunch that Fiesta Bowl will probably sell at least half the seats :rolleyes:. I'm happy as a squirrel in a nut house with the ND/OSU match up. NO SEC...NO CRIMINOLES   :banana-linedance::banana-rainbow:

• Like 4

JimD

OSU and ND should be a great match up Bob. Looking forward to watching this one. :)

• Like 1

Brrly1

Trust me I sure would like to, I lived in So. Cal. for approximately 10 years. I went up to the parade the last time the Hawkeyes were in town. It was a blast, I met alot of people from the Des Moines area. Confident of a Good time for sure. I might have to make some phone calls!   As always, Go Hawkeyes!!!!

Hawkeye.jpg

• Like 1

stevasaurus

THE COLLEGE FOOTBALL BOWL POOLS IS PINNED AT THE TOP OF NON-TRACTOR  :)

GET YOUR PICKS IN BEFORE THE 1ST GAME DECEMBER 19TH.