Brrly1

Big Ten Football is here and Now

RMCIII

Bob - congrats on great picks! Sorry guys for not getting my pics in. I let Steve know that I had been on an Island that was getting spotty wifi. < On an Island in South Ga. If there are any golfers in here, do yourself a favor, and spend sometime at either Jeckyll, Saint Simons, or Sea Island. Just about the closest thing to being "PERFECT" for a golfer. I can only imagine Heaven being better. If you want to rush, forget about it. It is laid back, calm, cool and relaxed. I actually ran into someone that was from Polo Illinois. Imagine that. He was running the trolley tour off one of the islands. We talked a little about Polo vs. Oregon football. Anyway, I will take my loses for the time I spent on the island was fantastic. I think the misses and I have found our retirement place. Now it is just a matter of putting a plan into action. 10 years is not a long time. I still have about 20 years left but we want to be there so we can still have some decent income coming in to pay off our place quicker! Any one care to DONATE for a good cause? I promise I will put you up in the best room., You will have exceptional hospitality and the best golfing will be right outside your window! :D

Rob

Brrly1

Bob, I also wish you a congratulations on winning the Big Ten picks of 2015! So now we are on to the Championship game. We all know the route I'm taking. Asked the better half if I could go , she looked at me cross-eyed and said really oops, long story Go Hawkeyes!!!

Hawkeye.jpg

iowa_hawkeyes_logo.png

• Like 2

Racinbob

Same to you on Iowas perfect regular season. That's not an easy feat. I'll tell you what John. The way it looks right now I'll be on that same route with you. :handgestures-thumbupright: It will be over a month before I get to watch Notre Dame play again. But I'm really looking forward to Saturday night.

Edited by Racinbob
  • Like 1

RMCIII

Here is one for the group. Ohio State still has a shot of getting in. It just needs to be on the heels of Florida or North Carolina. If wither of those 2 teams pull an upset, Ohio State is 4th. Who ever loses the Iowa MSU game will fall a couple spots which leaves the door wide open for Ohio State! Come on Florida and North Carolina!

Rob

• Like 1

Brrly1

IOWA

stevasaurus

Iowa is going to be the 2016 College Football Champions, and John and I got to see them play in person this year.  How cool is that.??

Is there anybody here that does not think Iowa is going to win this whole thing??   :violence-blades:

• Like 3

RMCIII
3 minutes ago, stevasaurus said:

Iowa is going to be the 2016 College Football Champions, and John and I got to see them play in person this year.  How cool is that.??

Is there anybody here that does not think Iowa is going to win this whole thing??   :violence-blades:

That is a statement of faith! If they get by MSU, which, I think they will. They will then take on Either Oklahoma or potentially Ohio State since Alabama or Clemson will lose! :lol:

• Like 1

Racinbob

I'm feeling Iowa winning tomorrow night. The final four? I think they are set with the fourth spot going to the Big 10 champ. No more shakeups. Now picking the playoff winners.............it's pretty open. What's happened during the regular season is out the window. I hate that I'm feeling an Alabama winner but we'll see.:)

stevasaurus

I just hope I did not jinx Iowa by saying that.  I talked with John today...he is like it is his 1st time finger-painting in Kindergarten.  I told him, "Pick me up and we go to Iowa City and find the perfect sports bar."  What a great time that would be, and he would not be sitting next to anybody from MSU.  I think it will be more fun and cheaper then going to the Championship Game.  Maybe we will go to Texas...maybe Pasadena...maybe  :) Iowa City.

• Like 2

RMCIII
3 hours ago, Racinbob said:

I'm feeling Iowa winning tomorrow night. The final four? I think they are set with the fourth spot going to the Big 10 champ. No more shakeups. Now picking the playoff winners.............it's pretty open. What's happened during the regular season is out the window. I hate that I'm feeling an Alabama winner but we'll see.

While I would say that is correct for the spots. However the only true secured spot is Oklahoma. The other 3 spots are still open based on each Conference Champ. Any given Sunday. Or in this case Saturday!

• Like 1

jackhammer

RacinBob   :thumbs:  GREAT JOB on your picks this year ..

Rick       :tools-hammerdrill:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

You did not do so bad yourself Rick.  :handgestures-thumbupright:  It was a fun year. 

jackhammer

Thanks but I had a lot of luck this year. 

• Like 1

Racinbob

I'd have to say the same thing on my end Rick. But......was it good luck? We're not down where the beer is at.:(

• Like 1

squonk

SINCE sense cents I like both Iowa and Mich ST. I really can't pic a winner. I know so little about them. But if it keeps Brrly wound up tighter than a crick rock a bit longer I'll have to say I'll pull for Iowa! :)

• Like 2

Brrly1

Everybody knows the clock is wound for sure!! I'm hoping for a Hawkeye victory as I'm sure everyone knows. I'll be patient this game but with a victory looking forward to two more games but as the coach would say one game at a time!!!              Go Hawkeyes!!! 

image.jpeg

Edited by Brrly1
  • Like 1

RMCIII

Iowa definitely needs to bring their A game today. They also need a solid 4th quarter defense to put this one away! Go Hawkeyes!

RMC

• Like 2

Brrly1

I really believe they can!! Go Hawkeyes!!!

image.jpeg

stevasaurus

duke03.jpg.cf42b2dd5f4df2eed411399cd94c0

6 more hours until game time...GOOD GRIEF!!    :)

Iowa_St_Iowa_Football_77799_team.jpg.421

We are going to win it all in 2015/2016...National Champions and we will be undefeated.  :)

BRRLY...CHAMPIONSHIP GAME IS IN GLENDALE, ARIZONA   JAN 11    WE ARE TAKING GOLF CLUBS  :)  DON'T WORRY, ROCK & RYE WILL IMPROVE YOUR GAME.

• Like 3

JimD

COME ON HAWKEYES!!

Edited by JimD
  • Like 1

Racinbob

I'm a Hawkeye fan tonight too.

What an awesome National Anthem with both bands!!!!!!

Got some cherry moonshine the Mrs. got me today and I'm ready for a great game.

GO HAWKEYES!!!!

• Like 2

evanloock
On December 4, 2015 at 1:41:56 PM, RMCIII said:

That is a statement of faith! If they get by MSU, which, I think they will. They will then take on Either Oklahoma or potentially Ohio State since Alabama or Clemson will lose!

Wrong on both counts.

• Like 1

RMCIII

John - They played one tough game. The way they played that game, I think the top 3 teams would have been held to some low scores. they will still get a great bowl pick. Don't be to upset John, Iowa did an amazing job this year!

RC

• Like 2

Racinbob

That was one of the best games I've watched this season. Even with the loss the doubters have been silenced. Whatever bowl game they go to they will be in my win column. :)

• Like 2

Brrly1

Yes sir, The Iowa Hawkeyes did a fine job this year!!! Very proud of the job they did, Steve and myself got to see a game which is always a great time!!! Was a very good game, sadly we came up on the wrong end. I would actually say we should end up in the Rose bowl but all this stuff about osu is for the birds!!! Sorry guys, they lost early on and Iowa should be the Rose bowl pick. As always, Go Hawkeyes!!!!

Hawkeye.jpg

• Like 1