Brrly1

Big Ten Football is here and Now

Racinbob

There's several I feel iffy on but I'll stick with them. By the way, Notre Dame was NOT playing in their pajamas!!:bitch: Based on the way they played it was more like their lingerie :scared-eek:

Edited by Racinbob
  • Like 2

JimD

Iowa, Ohio St., Indiana, Rutgers, Michigan St., Minnesota, Northwestern, Notre Dame.

squonk

I see Maryland is playing Rutgers in the last game again this year. Will they lay down again? :angry-fire:

Iowa

ohist

Ind

RUTGERS!!!!!

Mich st.

Wisc

NW

ND

Brrly1

Well the story goes like this, IOWA has had one heck of a year!!!! Yes, I couldn't be happier, trust me you can ask The Almighty Dino!!! I think he had to cut me short just because I was so wound up. Kind of wished the championship tickets weren't so dang high priced! Eighty dollar parking tickets, YIKES!!!! So here at this present time I'll make my picks which include The IOWA Hawkeyes, Michigan, Indiana, Rutgers, Michigan St, Wisconsin, Northwestern, we will finish out with Notre Dame!!

As always, Go Hawkeyes!!!!!

Hawkeye.jpg

Iowa%20Hawkeyes.jpg

• Like 1

C-101plowerpower

FRIDAY

IOWA 

SATURDAY

OHIO ST.

INDIANA 

RUTGERS

MICHIGAN ST.

WISCONSIN

NORTHWESTERN

NOTRE DAME

• Like 1

HorseFixer

IOWA 

MICHIGAN

INDIANA

RUTGERS

MICHIGAN ST

WISCONSIN 

NORTHWESTERN

STANFORD

• Like 1

jackhammer

"Picks" for this week

Iowa, ... Michigan, ... Indiana, ... Rutgers, ... Michigan State, ... Wisconsin, ... Northwestern, ... Stanford.

• Like 1

Hodge71

Rutgers,Iowa, Indiana, Minnesota, The Penn State Nittany Lions in overtime, Wisconsin, Ohio State, Notre Dame

stevasaurus

Jeff you got in there in time...I am going to assume you meant Northwestern instead of Wisconsin, since you picked Minnesota. 

I am sorry about your aunt...my prayers with you and yours. 

Hodge71
15 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

Jeff you got in there in time...I am going to assume you meant Northwestern instead of Wisconsin, since you picked Minnesota. 

I am sorry about your aunt...my prayers with you and yours. 

What did I miss here? Im groggy..... Thanks for the condolences Steve. I have to do a funeral service for one of my Brother Masons today too... Its been that kind of holiday

bitten

I tried to put my picks in last Saturday morning and the site was being updated. With a game already played this week I have decided that I will just be an observer. Good luck to everyone.

Go BUCKEYES

stevasaurus

Bitten, I had a feeling that is what happened to you.  If you see this in time, go ahead and put your picks in...it is the last week.  The next pool will be the bowl pool if there is enough interest.  :)  You only missed the Iowa game.

stevasaurus

Squonk...way to pick the Maryland game mate.  We all missed it.  :)

Ohio St. finally played like at the end of last year...I think Barret was the key.   :)

JimD
54 minutes ago, stevasaurus said:

Squonk...way to pick the Maryland game mate.  We all missed it.  :)

Ohio St. finally played like at the end of last year...I think Barret was the key.   :)

Nope. Giving the ball to Zeke Elliot was the key. Not giving it to him was the key last week. All the Up North fans leaving in the late third quarter had a blue bonfire going outside the stadium. Looked like a giant corn roast with all that maize they were throwing on it. :ROTF:

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Brrly1 thinks Iowa would rather play Michigan St.  The way Ohio St. played today...................FINALLY, I tend to agree with him.  :handgestures-thumbupright:  Another great year for Ohio St. Jim.  Congratulations.

Michigan had a great season also...next year is going to be like WOW for the Big Ten.  :)

Iowa had the season most of us only dream about...congratulations to them.

Wisconsin's going to be OK...coaching change hurt them.

Northwestern had a great year...don't over look them next year either.

Watch out for Nebraska next year...they are going to win some of those close games.

Illinois is in trouble...they gave their interim coach (who had a fairly good season for what happened there) a 2 year contract today.  What the heck can you do for recruiting with only 2 years to build.  Not too much I think.

Maryland beat Rutgers today...and that is all I have to say about that.  :)

Minnesota, Indiana, Penn St. Purdue...like Illinois...they are going to make some teams look good...but one of them is going to beat Michigan next year.  :woohoo:  :banana-explosion:

• Like 5

Racinbob

What a fun season it's been. I'm anxious to watch the Iowa/Michigan State game. Just because the west is weaker it doesn't mean they couldn't have done the same thing in the east. I'm still pondering on that one. Notre Dame is out of the playoffs but what a great season especially being so devastated by injuries all season. Two losses to two top 10 teams by a total of four points. A botched play review on their last touchdown went their way but probably cost them the game :scratchead:. Oh well, if they would learn how to get touchdowns when they are in the red zone they never would have been in that position :angry-banghead:. From what I'm reading this morning there could be a Big 10 team in store for them in the bowl game. Objection....calls for speculation....

:popcorn:This thread has been a lot of fun. The humor, poking fun :teasing-poke:, downright heated times :angry-cussingwhite:but in the end, as always with the folks here....it ends up :romance-grouphug:

:orcs-cheers:

Edited by Racinbob
  • Like 3

stevasaurus

RESULTS FOR WEEK # 13

6 WINS AND 2 LOSSES...RACINBOB, SQUONK, KOEN, HORSEFIXER, JACKHAMMER

5 WINS AND 3 LOSSES...STEVASAURUS, JIMD, BRRLY1

4 WINS AND 4 LOSSES...HODGE71

0 WINS AND 8 LOSSES...BECAUSE OF NOT PICKING...RMCIII, BITTEN

TOTAL RESULTS FOR THE 2015 SEASON...124 GAMES

105 WINS AND 19 LOSSES.....RACINBOB  :woohoo:  CONGRATULATIONS BOB  :handgestures-thumbupright:

102 WINS AND 22 LOSSES.....HORSEFIXER 

99 WINS AND 25 LOSSES.......BRRLY1

95 WINS AND 29 LOSSES.......SQUONK, JACKHAMMER

92 WINS AND 32 LOSSES.......HODGE71

88 WINS AND 36 LOSSES......JIMD

86 WINS AND 38 LOSSES......RMCIII, BITTEN

80 WINS AND 44 LOSSES......STEVASAURUS

78 WINS AND 46 LOSSES......KOEN

Bob, I was thinking the same thing.  Could very well be that Notre Dame vs Michigan game we were missing this year.  :)

The Stanford / Notre Dame game was probably the best game yesterday.  The Maryland / Rutgers game was a close second.  :greetings-clappingyellow:

squonk

I hate Maryland! :)

• Like 1

HorseFixer

Congrats Bob on great picks this season!  :greetings-clappingyellow:   As for the Bowl Games and ND playing a BIG 10 Team really?  This kinda feels like Deja Vu. I wonder who they will select? It doesn't take a genius to figure that one out. That game will sell more seats than any other big 10 team in a bowl game, P E R I O D.  Next Sunday we will see if my suspicion is correct. 

• Like 2

Racinbob

Thanks guys. I'm sure it will never happen again. I've seen where they pair them with Iowa and also with Michigan State so it sounds like they feel it will be the loser of that game. I also saw Florida State once. I hate them and I hope not. I want to see them play a Big 10 team. Loads more fun :banana-rainbow:

• Like 2

stevasaurus

You guys got it all wrong.

Iowa beats Michigan St. and takes the # 3 or # 2 spot in the 4 team playoff.

Michigan St. should go to the Rose Bowl, but they were the last one there 2 years ago...Ohio St. goes to the Rose Bowl.

Michigan St.  vs North Carolina...if Clemson beats NC for the ACC (I'm thinking the SEC does not have anybody worthy of playing a Big Ten team, until you get to Wisconsin, Penn St,  or Northwestern)...or maybe Big 12 Team (conference champ if they get shunned again...or 2nd place)

Michigan  vs  Notre Dame   HOW CAN THIS NOT HAPPEN  Hope they both play in their pajamas

and so on and so on.. :)

And guess what...they have been talking about it...and I think they deserve it.  Nebraska goes to a bowl at 5 and 7...I pity the MAC team they might get...with any luck, they might get Baylor or  West Virginia (Big 12)

• Like 1

JimD

Congratulations Racinbob on first place in this year's B1G thread. You really know how to pick em Buddy. :handgestures-thumbupright::handgestures-thumbupright:

Edited by JimD
  • Like 1

Brrly1

IOWA, END OF STORY!!!

Hawkeye.jpg

Iowa%20Hawkeyes.jpg

squonk

818109581avatar.gif.884ac191648c8d12204e818109581avatar.gif.884ac191648c8d12204e818109581avatar.gif.884ac191648c8d12204e818109581avatar.gif.884ac191648c8d12204e :)

bitten

Congrats Bob on winning.

Steve Thank you for keeping this thread alive and well.

It has been a very good year for the big ten in my eyes and I'm hoping that we have a strong showing in the bowl games.

As always GO BUCKEYES

• Like 1