Brrly1

Big Ten Football is here and Now

JimD

Notre Dame, Illinois, South Florida, Michigan, Michigan St., Minnesota, Northwestern, Nebraska, Ohio St., Tech, Wisconsin, Indiana, Penn St., Iowa.

stevasaurus

AJ...don't know how you missed this, but you can certainly join in and pick your teams for weekly bragging rights. 

:)

• Like 1

AJ_Thanatos

AJ...don't know how you missed this, but you can certainly join in and pick your teams for weekly bragging rights. 

:)

Busy,busy, busy.... 

I feel like I haven't even had time to sit. Even though I do it all day. I have been trying to finish up a few projects before the busy season at work. 

I will start picking next week

• Like 1

RMCIII

Someone is going DOWN this weekend! I don't know who yet, but mark word, SOMEONE is going down!

• Like 1

squonk

Gergia Tecky, Illinois, S Florida :) Mich, Mich St. Minnesota,N Western, Nebraska, 0HI0 st., Virgina Tech,Wisc, Indiana, Penn St. Pit

• Like 1

jackhammer

Better do this while I'm thinking about it,
Georgia Tech, ... Illinois, ... South Florida, ... Michigan, ... Michigan State, ... Minnesota, ... Northwestern, ...Nebraska, ... Ohio, ... Virginia Tech, ... Wisconsin, ... Western Kentucky, ... Penn. State, ... Iowa.  

• Like 1

papaglide

NOTRE DAME, UNC, South Florida, Michigan, Mich State, Minnesota, Northwestern, Miami,  Ohio State, Va Tech, Wisconsin, Western Kentucky, Penn State, Pitt

I like quiet.

Edited by papaglide
  • Like 2

stevasaurus

I agree Rob...so far it is 4 for Pittsburgh and 3 for Iowa.  :)

• Like 2

Brrly1

Dino, it's gonna bite the big one for you and your followers. I'm thinking Rob was talking about you. Are you sure you want to follow thru with those picks?? Huh?? Are ya sure, there's a couple I'd think about. Are ya sure??? Lol

• Like 1

RMCIII

Here we go:

ND, UNC, Maryland, Michigan, Air Force(they will probably lose, but I have to root for them being prior AF vet), Minnesota, Duke, Miami, Ohio State, VT, Wisconsin, Western Kentucky, Penn St, and of course PITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RMC

• Like 1

stevasaurus

I'm sticking with my 1st instinct picks. I have learned the hard way about changing your picks in mid-stream.  Besides that...I have had a vision...and this time I did the spin the Rock & Rye bottle...no way I can go against that combination.  :)  :icecream:

• Like 5

Hodge71

My picks for this week are way out on a limb again.....

Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, North Carolina Tar Heels, Maryland Terrapins, Michigan, Michigan State Spartans, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Northwestern Purple People Eaters, Miami Hurricanes,
Ohio State cookies, Virginia Tech Hokies, Wisconsin Badgers, I hate this one but I think Western Kentucky is going to pull out a close game, My heart says
Penn State Nittany Lions, I hope its able to fix my gut...lol, Finally...... Iowa Hawkeyes

Edited by Hodge71
  • Like 1

C-101plowerpower

prepare for some a$$ kickin' dunno where but it's gonna be somewhere

• Like 1

stevasaurus

I think this week is going to separate the men from the Hawkeyes, Irish,  Tarheels,  Blue Devils, Cornhuskers...that's all I got!!!  :)

• Like 4

Brrly1

Hey wait a minute, I thought you said you like quiet. You been tearing up the shout board and come to find out it looks like your keeping things alive right. Well the time of day has come for me to reveal my picks. I'm gonna start out taking Notre Dame, I seen the kid play high school ball did quite well. Don't care for anything along a coast so I'm going with the Illini. Next, yes I know it's a coastal team but I'm taking Maryland. Next up we'll take the two teams from Michigan, Michigan State. Minnesota is pretty much a done deal. Had a conversation earlier to the point it's all up to the Hail Mary it'll probably be that close with the Huskers coming out on top. I'll take Northwestern over Duke. Undoubtedly Ohio State goes without saying. I like Purdue Wisconsin rings a familiar bell. Indiana and Penn State should work well. Let me see that should be just about it except for one and I have to believe everybody here already knows what that pick is and yes I will take the Iowa Hawkeyes over pittsburgh but who didn't know that!!! As always, Go Hawkeyes!!!!

Hawkeye.jpg

• Like 1

Brrly1

It's like there ya have it. I made a few choices that other people didn't. it's either I go up or look like kaos which wouldn't surprise me. Lets see how I do????

bitten

Notre Dame
North Carolina
Maryland
Michigan
Michigan st
Minnesota
Northwestern
The OHIO STATE BUCKEYES
Virginia tech
Wisconsin
Indiana
Penn st
Iowa

HorseFixer
DSCN9236.jpg

This Is BO's Picks

GEORGIA TECH
NORTH CAROLINA
MARYLAND

MICHIGAN
MICHIGAN ST.
MINNESOTA
NORTHWESTERN
MIAMI (FLORIDA)
OHIO ST.
VIRGINIA TECH
WISCONSIN
WESTERN KENTUCKY
PENN ST.  (CONFERENCE GAME)
IOWA
Edited by HorseFixer

stevasaurus

Bitten...you did not pick one game again...Nebraska at Miami (fla)  :(

RMCIII

Well, so far some decent games played. Air Force did not get blown out, so I am happy about that. Northwestern barley got by Duke..... Thought Duke was going to pull it out, but hats off the NW pickers! Steve what happened to Illinois????? WOW talk about a spanking! Maybe next week! :handgestures-thumbupright: What a close game with Minnesota and Kent State...... WOW is all anyone can say about that game............

RMC

stevasaurus

Ya, I'm not sure what Illinois was doing.  I had to go with them until they lost...kind of like Northwestern.  The first 4 weeks is for finding out how good some of these teams are...look at what northern Illinois is doing to Ohio St.  You know as well as a few others here...the MAC Conference is not the weak sister any more.  :)  Minnesota surprised me..especially after what Illinois did to Kent St..  Air Force was never going to beat Michigan St. :)  I am really starting to hate Maryland though.  They have become the nemesis pick....I am 1 win with 2 losses with them...and now I do not know how good/bad Illinois is.  If I ended up picking the Iowa game this week....BOOM-SHA-KA-LA-KA .  life IS GOOD.  :icecream:

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 5

squonk

What did I say about Maryland? I consider them the Vikings of College football. :violence-blades::violence-blades::violence-blades:

• Like 2

JimD

Ugly is as ugly does, but an ugly W is still a beautiful sight to behold. :ychain:

• Like 3

RMCIII

Yeah, but they may fall a slot or 2 depending how well Alabama and TCU do tonight. If they run up some big numbers OSU will drop in the rankings.

• Like 1

Racinbob

I definitely agree Jim. That game and the Nebraska game stunned me. Even though I picked Miami I was pulling for the Huskers. Obviously I'm a happy camper tonight. I'm liking another quarterback from Ohio and watched a great defensive effort. :)

• Like 2