Brrly1

Big Ten Football is here and Now

HorseFixer
Looks Like BO will be doin all my pics from here on out!  :handgestures-thumbupright:

DSCN9236.jpg Edited by HorseFixer
  • Like 3

stevasaurus

Bob, I am surprised MJ is letting you get that dog ready for Halloween.  You know BO would look great in Northwestern colors...he's got Wild Cat in his eyes.:D
Maybe his eyes are saying..."WTF".

NWU.thumb.jpg.9bb414425b4ba0fdc8fc88a2c8

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 2

RMCIII

Win, lose or draw, (2) of my losses were 3 pointers. Oregon had a chance to win..... They also could have tied in and went to OT. But they went for the win and ended up caving under the final minutes of play. Colorado State forced the OT, and lost. (2) very close games that could have went the other way.....

RC

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Rob...any of us could say the same thing.  When you have "IF" in one hand and "POOP" in the other and you clap your hands...you get some on you.  :greetings-clappingyellow:
Guess what...I gained a game on you this week...  :rolleyes:

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 3

HorseFixer

steve, bob showed me this and I told him to hand me that computer, steve  this is MJ  yes bo could use a Halloween outfit...but he only wears the best...northwestern that could be his Halloween outfit. but he loves his wolverines ..talk to bo he said he only wears Michigan bo is the boss just ask bob....

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Excellent MJ...crackin' me up for sure.  I have to ask...the only Bo that I remember...Bo Diddley...is that who he is named after??  :)

HorseFixer
Bo says he has 1 thing to say! He says only dinosaurs cant figure this out!  :ychain: 

blueblood.jpg
  • Like 1

stevasaurus

So Bo Diddley was a Wolverine??    He did do the Blues.  :)

• Like 1

bitten

I can't believe I got a Northwestern game right. Steve I would have picked Maryland even though I'm not sure I will again,thanks.

Edited by bitten
  • Like 2

C-101plowerpower
Looks Like BO will be doin all my pics from here on out! 

:handgestures-thumbupright:

DSCN9236.jpg

oi that's animal crualty

• Like 2

stevasaurus
WEEK # 3  14 GAMES TOTAL THIS WEEK...ONE IS A CONFERENCE GAME...ALL GAMES ON SATURDAY

GEORGIA TECH  AT  NOTRE DAME
ILLINOIS  AT  NORTH CAROLINA
SOUTH FLORIDA  AT  MARYLAND
UNLV  AT  MICHIGAN
AIR FORCE  AT  MICHIGAN ST.
KENT ST.  AT  MINNESOTA
NORTHWESTERN  AT  DUKE
NEBRASKA  AT  MIAMI (FLORIDA)
NORTHERN ILLINOIS  AT  OHIO ST.
VIRGINIA TECH  AT  PURDUE
TROY  AT  WISCONSIN
WESTERN KENTUCKY  AT  INDIANA
RUTGERS  AT  PENN ST.  (CONFERENCE GAME)
PITTSBURGH  AT  IOWA

COUNT YOUR GAMES  SHOULD BE 14  :)
Edited by stevasaurus

stevasaurus

My picks for Week #3...Georgia Tech, Illinois, South Florida, Michigan, Michigan St. Minnesota, Northwestern, Miami (fla), Ohio St. Virginia Tech, Wisconsin, Indiana, Penn St. Pittsburgh           I have a couple that I may change, just not sure yet.  :eusa-think:

C-101plowerpower
  NOTRE DAME
ILLINOIS 
  MARYLAND
UNLV  
AIR FORCE  
  MINNESOTA
  DUKE
NEBRASKA  AT 
OHIO ST.
VIRGINIA TECH 
  WISCONSIN
 INDIANA
PENN ST.  (CONFERENCE GAME)
PITTSBURGH
  • Like 1

Racinbob

I'm seeing 5 games that should be blowouts, 6 if Notre Dames defense stays home again. GT has outscored their opponents 134-16 but they've been pretty weak teams.

Notre Dame, North Carolina, Maryland, Michigan, Michigan State, Minnesota, Northwestern, Miami, Ohio State, Virginia Tech, Wisconsin, Indiana, Penn State, Iowa

Wow Koen, no faith in the two Michigan teams?? Bo might bite your ankles.

Edited by Racinbob
  • Like 4

jackhammer

Thats Ok Racinbob he made up for it by picking  "Duke"   :hide:

• Like 3

C-101plowerpower
:flags-netherlands:i'll wait for him over here bob
  • Like 1

Brrly1

Koen, have you ever heard of Google??? You might want to check some of those predictions!!! WOW!!!  Dino, I was curious if you have ever heard of Google??? Have fun with your Pittsburgh pick. It looks like you an Koen are headed down to hang out with Mr. Jim. Jim, I apologize for your New visitors

Edited by Brrly1
  • Like 3

stevasaurus

Iowa was lucky against Iowa St.  That game could have easily went the other way.  :text-merryxmas:  John.  Save me an English Muffin.  :)

• Like 1

C-101plowerpower

Koen, have you ever heard of Google??? You might want to check some of those predictions!!! WOW!!!  Dino, I was curious if you have ever heard of Google??? Have fun with your Pittsburgh pick. It looks like you an Koen are headed down to hang out with Mr. Jim. Jim, I apologize for your New visitors

google? Never heard of that. Im picking completely random

• Like 1

squonk

I didn't see random. Which conference are they in? :confusion-confused:

• Like 3

Brrly1

So what's up with this kid from Notre Dame??? Did you know the kid that threw that pass was from here in Toledo. He is a Central Catholic graduate. Anyways Steve it turns around I could watch Iowa State play Toledo this weekend right here at the Glass bowl, go figure!! But guess what it'll be on the tube. Seems boring this week, last week we had Duke Mr Statistics now its like hoe hum. Wonder what Nebraska will do to, what conference is it in? What another sec team??

Koen, I can tell, that's why I was saying

Hawkeye.jpg

stevasaurus

If I were you John, I'd go watch the Toledo vs Iowa St. game.  You are not going to want to watch the Iowa vs Pitt game. 
Signed...Enjoying the Quiet this Week.  :)

Brrly1

Trust me there are No worries hear, C.J. Beat them last year I'm confident he'll take care of it this year!! 

• Like 1

AJ_Thanatos
:eek: 

How did I miss this!!! 
  • Like 1

Racinbob

So what's up with this kid from Notre Dame??? Did you know the kid that threw that pass was from here in Toledo. He is a Central Catholic graduate. Anyways Steve it turns around I could watch Iowa State play Toledo this weekend right here at the Glass bowl, go figure!! But guess what it'll be on the tube. Seems boring this week, last week we had Duke Mr Statistics now its like hoe hum. Wonder what Nebraska will do to, what conference is it in? What another sec team??

Koen, I can tell, that's why I was saying

Hawkeye.jpg

Must be something in the water John. Zaire is also from Kettering, Ohio. Most seem to think Kizer will do fine but he's got his work cut out for him. :)