21 hours ago, Pathfinder said:

Snowmobile: 1970 Olympique 12/3

20151221_175915.jpg

Lots of memories for me there ^^^ 

Beautiful sled !

• Like 1

SylvanLakeWH

:text-welcomeconfetti:

I love my C 105. They are great machines!

russellmc301

i have one and it is a good tractor, right now their is a fuel line problem. the snow came the blade went on it and it  worked great.

Pathfinder

Today I added a nice set of Bolens Wheel Weights to the tractor.  Very good condition and bolted on very easily.  I like the look of these over the Craftsman weights that look wide and bulky.     20151231_125420.jpg.8221ca61f2432b5bd382

20151231_125412.jpg

• Like 2

Pathfinder

The Wheel Horse has been flawless over the past year. Cuts grass awesome, starts every time, and last winter the plow was a real Work Horse pushing snow around the drive. I purchased a snow thrower last year but did not bother putting it on since the plow was so much fun. This year I'm going to try the blower from the beginning of the season. Attachment was pretty straight forward although the first time did probably take longer then needed.  Hopefully it will be as fun as the plow was, but we need plenty of snow to really get the use out of it. 

IMG_2311.JPG

IMG_2319.JPG

• Like 3

steelman

Great looking C100. I picked up one last summer and it is a real workhorse. I would love to find some weights like you have. Those look awesome on it😍👍🏻

Sarge

To protect that seat and keep it from cracking -

https://www.goldeagle.com/product/303-aerospace-protectant

The stuff doesn't add any buildup , prevents UV damage and doesn't make vinyl so slick like other products . Works excellent on rubber and black plastic stuff on vehicles too - I use it on nearly everything , especially vehicle dash boards and tonneau covers . 3 applications per year - never had anything it was used on crack or fade yet and dirt doesn't stick to it like other products...

Hate to sound like a salesman , but this is one of the few things advertised that does exactly what it says it does...

Sarge

• Like 1