cdsl810

Craigslist Nightmare

Lagersolut

35 dollars :ROTF:

Lagersolut

This thread has been therapeutic to me, thought it was just my luck  meeting these nuts .....

Few years ago I had a run over on Strawberries so the wife was taking them to work and selling them - we were asking $4 qt - ( stands were  getting 5 - 6 ) one woman offered the wife a whole dollar ....LOL.... I bought the plants, the fertilizer , the straw for mulch , the boxes they went in and I picked them ......a dollar ........lmao

She didn't get her dollar/box berries .

• Like 1

Nathanielperz

Sort of related. I have one of those Thermos Grill to Go convertible grills for sale. It's on CL and I have it out front of my house with a sign on it. A guy stops today and doesn't even come to the door. He and his daughter proceed to take the grill apart without even asking if it was ok. They wanted to see how it folded up. :rolleyes: I had a window A/C unit out front a couple of years ago. Big For Sale sign on it. I heard a car pull up. By the time I got outside they had it in their trunk and were driving away. They even took the sign! :(

I'll be back in a few guys... I gotta go take an AC unit out of my trunk. And also throw away a For Sale sign.

-Nate

• Like 1

squonk

Guy probably put the A/C out in his yard and sold  with my sign! :eek: :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Nathanielperz

I only have 200 dollars will you take that 

You should have said " Sure plus (what ever you wanted for the vehicle minus the $200) LOL

-Nate

Nathanielperz

Guy probably put the A/C out in his yard and sold  with my sign! :eek: :rolleyes:

I'm sure you could make some kind of cooling unit that could run off the pto of a Horse! :tools-hammer:

cdsl810

Just find one of those WH generators and plug in the A/C.... that I don't know anything about... I saw nothing

Edited by cdsl810

Nathanielperz

There's one for sale on craigslist comes with a diesel WH.

Edited by Nathanielperz
removed CL link.....

CasualObserver

Sorry Nathaniel... no CL links. PM them to him if you want, but the rules here are no CL links.

Nathanielperz

Oh sorry I didn't know that. :text-imsorry:

-Nate

squonk

You just gotta love people. Guy calls me and says he has a 56 WH  with new tires, rebuilt eng ect. Says he's got 250 in it and it needs a hood and a home and would I be interested. I go over and see a Lawn Ranger on a trailer. I ask if that's the tractor and he says yes. I tell him that's not a 56 but might be a 66. He says a dealer told him it was a 56. Yeah an L 156. He wouldn't believe me. Hood is cut up bad so I passed for now

Saw a 416 with attachments on CL for a week with  somewhat decent price. I think something's up the ad is a week old. I call and it's been sold for a while. TAKE DOWN THE AD!!!!!!!

• Like 1

bmsgaffer

There was a local guy here that had the 420LSE that someone on this forum bought pretty quickly after listing. He left that darn thing on craigslist until the ad expired. I cant even IMAGINE how many phone calls he received on that ad.

• Like 2

squonk

Then they get all mad because they keep getting calls. If the pumpkin head would take the ad down, everyone's happy!

• Like 1

WNYPCRepair

Then they get all mad because they keep getting calls. If the pumpkin head would take the ad down, everyone's happy!

You can't cure stupid

• Like 1

Brian01

My new Craigslist nightmare...been talking to a guy, said he wanted a WH Plow/blade  I have for sale..just needed to find time to come get it from me...he calls a couple hrs ago, n says I'll take it tonight if you'll meet me in Seymour, which is around 15 miles from me..I said ok, ill do that, if youll For Sure buy it..He said you'll have the take the blade part off so it'll fit in my SUV, I said no problem, so I disassembled it, loaded it up n head for Seymour...he shows up, looks it over and says "oh, it has 2 little rust spots on it", I don't believe I'll take it....so I mumbled a few choice words under my breath and came home. Now I havta unload it real quick and reassemble....lesson learned