steelhorse

ID and year help on this cool little rider

steelhorse

Trying to get this cool looking rider only pic i have right now, no motor but has a cool design, did google searches but came up empty anyone have any idea on make and approx year Thanks

20150731_155503.jpg

• Like 1

953 nut
:text-coolphotos:       I once had a Montgomery Ward riding mower that resembled that, probably was built by a manufacturer for them.

steelhorse

Thanks, went to look at it today has a craftsman decal on it that looks original to it and of course didn't have my phone to take pics. will be bringing it home next week just need to start searching year wise now. 

steelhorse

finally got this home and as I was blowing all the leaves and stuff out of it one of the stickers blew off (recovered it) and was a brown underneath and also the tag was barely hanging on and blew off. I have only found one other pic on the net of one if anyone has any info on year or other info I would appreciate it. Thanks
KTZlSVsl.jpg
BCyNUpgl.jpg
Rk3mLvol.jpg
YbR7neDl.jpg

953 nut
:text-coolphotos:    What size chain is that on the ground, must be at least a 160, that is one big bicycle it fits.  :ROTF:

That will make a good ride around unit for the big flea markets.
  • Like 1

steelhorse
:text-lol: yea I do metal artwork and couldn't pass it up it was only 40' long but I had to break it up in 10' sections to move it  :eek:
plans for mower are to throw a motor on it and cruise around matches the patina of my 32 3 window  :D

• Like 1