Fire_fighter625

A beer and a Wheel Horse...

Fire_fighter625

Sometimes there is nothing more soothing than the putter of a Wheel Horse. Some people just don't understand....

IMG_5387.MOV

• Like 9

AMC RULES
Oh... :handgestures-thumbsup:
hell yeah! 
  • Like 3

Lagersolut

I have a beer and watch mine mow the grass - 315-8 has a cup ( beer ) holder :ychain:  put a few in a 5 gallon bucket on ice at the garage so I'm not  tramping dirt though the wife's kitchen when it's time for a fresh one .....lol

• Like 2

cdsl810

I noticed that my horses don't run properly unless the correct liquid is in the beverage holder.

• Like 4

Sprocket

The 857 - do want...

• Like 1

papaglide
WOW, I am soooooo happy that I am not the only one that does this!!  :beer:
  • Like 2

WHX??

Get yer own beer fridge for the garage Lager :beer:

• Like 3

Chevydave

If set up correctly, you should be able to drive in the garage and grab a cold one without getting off the seat!

• Like 5

Lagersolut

You know , the wife bought a small frig for overflow room for the veggies coming out of the garden, think I'll offer to get that out of her way in the wash room :laughing-rofl:

• Like 2

Don1977

My friend likes to have a drink or a few while mowing. Not sure what happened maybe his horse got drunk from the fumes. Another neighbor told me his C-175 climbed a tree in his yard. The Wheel Horse wasn't hurt as I have seen it since. Here are a couple pictures of the Tree Climber.

SAM_0143.jpg

SAM_0142.jpg

• Like 5

AMC RULES
OH! Man...           :hilarious:
I thought we were gonna see a drunk horse in a tree. 
  • Like 2

C-101plowerpower

Finally a topic I know something about. :)  While I do not ride around with a beverage, unless it is a trip around the block, I always have something before I start and it sits in the garage waiting for me when I return.  Understand, it only takes about 10 minutes to mow my yard, and I do not want to run over any flamingos...while mowing the obstacle course.  :no: 
But having that cocktail waiting for me at the end, is like having a cigarette after sex.  :happy-jumpeveryone:

that's the reason why you've got a hydro right?

• Like 3

Chevydave

Finally a topic I know something about. :)  While I do not ride around with a beverage, unless it is a trip around the block, I always have something before I start and it sits in the garage waiting for me when I return.  Understand, it only takes about 10 minutes to mow my yard, and I do not want to run over any flamingos...while mowing the obstacle course.  :no: 
But having that cocktail waiting for me at the end, is like having a cigarette after sex.  :happy-jumpeveryone:

that's the reason why you've got a hydro right?

A skilled man can drink and shift... LOL

• Like 3

C-101plowerpower

why shift? everything in WOT, breaking means fear:lol:

• Like 2

roadapples

Years ago I asked  a friend at work how big his lawn was. He thought for a moment then said  "Oh its about a three beer yard."  Nuff` said!

• Like 6

MikesRJ

Steve, they are talking beer, not Rock 'N Rye! LOL

• Like 3

Tankman
You need one of these with a manual trans!

Horse_Helmet.JPG

• Like 6

Coadster32
You need one of these with a manual trans!

Horse_Helmet.JPG

Not sure I'd be able to drive correctly with her sitting on me.:ychain:

That motor in the video was very soothing. Thanks for the clip.

• Like 5

c-series don

Don't forget a vodka chaser for the weed whacking!!!

• Like 2

Fire_fighter625
:DI'm glad I have some buddies on board! I wondered if my video would play. I couldn't get it to. However, seems others can. I think the purring of the horse just takes me back to being a young child on my grandfather's tractor. I can't get enough and I'm glad to have you all with me. :greetings-clappingyellow:

Also, I'm only 1.5 years in to being in a position to buy toys. 2/3 were given to me with the doner saying they don't work. A little elbow grease and know how fired ten right up. After their baths the other day and after cleaning the garage I set out my small collection in which I  proud. This is what I have so far ...

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 3

AMC RULES
I like that...
"so far".  
   :text-coolphotos:
  • Like 1

stevasaurus

I'm liking that 857...it is my favorite horse and is the one that I love listening to.  :)

• Like 1

jackhammer

Very nice herd  -  good for you

• Like 2

Lagersolut

Watch your beer around those horses, my 310-8 took the liberty of turning my 4 beer acre into a 5 beer acre last week  :laughing-rofl:

• Like 3