CasualObserver

2015 LeSueur Pioneer Power Show

pumper.atv

I'm loaded be there in the morning 

image.jpg

• Like 4

WHX??

Tom & Jason....Please keep steve of trouble...want to see at next year Portage show!

• Like 2

Lane Ranger

Jason:  How is the SWAP Meet at LeSueur in April?   it looks to be a pretty big one !

Shynon

Lane

Swap meet is very big, Prondzy and I go every year on Friday early am spend most of the day. Seems every year we manage to find some Wheel Horse, garden tractor related stuff. A lot of old iron. Lotsa wheelin and dealin going on.

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Lane, it can get extremely muddy there in the spring, if you are planning on going.  :)

• Like 2

Terry M

Just make sure you dress for the weather Lane...you never know about Minnesota weather this time of the year because Almost anything goes as far as weather.  I'm not planning doing much this year as far as shows go, but I might be at this one also along with SHYNON and Prondzy..:)

• Like 3