CasualObserver

2015 LeSueur Pioneer Power Show

CasualObserver

Getting to be that time of year again. Who's thinking about going to Pioneer Power this year?   @joebob @prondzy @Shynon @wheelhorseman1000 @stevasaurus @ol550 @rydogg @Terry M @dclarke @Martin @Operator

Show dates this year are August 28-30, at the usual Le Sueur Pioneer Power showgrounds. If there are any new comers this year, I've got some picture maps that have helped some other newbies find our little Wheel Horse gathering at this incredibly large show. 

I'm planning to be there all three days.  Anyone interested in coming is welcome, they don't charge exhibitors at the gate. As I understand it there will again be an opportunity to drop a plow in the ground if you're so inclined. Also keep in mind there is a consignment auction on the grounds first thing Friday morning as well, so if you like auctions (and who doesn't :dunno: ) make sure you're there plenty early to scope it out! If you have any questions about this show, please post them up. This will be our 8th year showing horses here at Le Sueur. Primitive camping is available on site, there is a charge for campers / camping trailers. Any questions about attending, please ask. 

• Like 3

dclarke

I'll be there.

• Like 4

WHX??

Might be a possibilty???  I know the chrome horse is up to it...

• Like 3

stevasaurus

I'll be there all weekend...too far to drive for just one day.  :eusa-think:  It looks like we are going to do the golf thingy on Thursday (the day before the show) this year...because of some commitments on the Monday.  :)  Let me know if you want to golf with us.

As Tom said in the next thread...Golf on Thursday...not Wednesday.  Thanks Tom.  :)

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 3

Shynon

Will be there all three days, working on a few things for the show, not sure if I will get done. Have to find the sod cutters again this year, also think I will have to find a baseball bat to keep up with Stevasaurus :ROTF: Steve a little correction golf will be on Thursday not Wednesday :no:Can't wait

• Like 3

Martin

this is probably going to be just another one that we miss catching up with some of you guys this year........
other priorities have to come first. come to think of it i don't think I've dropped even a dime on anything for the tractors this year so far, very unusual. did get one of the 416 tractors out for a spin the other day though, so all is not lost just yet.....

• Like 5

stevasaurus

Good to hear from you Martin...if you think you do not have any time now...wait until you retire.  :)

• Like 1

wheelhorseman

I will be there Saturday for sure, I'm not sure on Friday at this point yet but I'm planning on it. Here is a picture of the exhibiter plaque for this year

FB_20150801_09_09_54_Saved_Picture.jpg

Edited by wheelhorseman1000
  • Like 5

squonk

That is one awesome looking plaque! :) :bow-blue:  Wish I was close enough to go to get one. :wub:

• Like 1

Terry M

Planning on being there!!!   Hope all of the regulars and  anybody else can make it:).    This is a NICE show and a very Wheel Horse and Garden Tractor friendly show .

• Like 3

prondzy

I will be there Friday night or Saturday morning. Can't afford to take Friday off with the new job and kid on the way! 

• Like 1

stevasaurus

OMG...3 generations of Shynons???    " BTW,  Which one's Pink??"  "Have a cigar...you're going to go far."..................Where is your Dad??  :)

• Like 2

CasualObserver

OMG...3 generations of Shynons???    " BTW,  Which one's Pink??"  "Have a cigar...you're going to go far."..................Where is your Dad??  :)

Hey Mike, Where'd your dad go?

Prairiedoggin!

photo 80c7b18a-b8c3-4a07-916a-8d16fcc9a7b5.jpg

• Like 3

prondzy

I think he's trying to hit a golf ball by a flickering light. Lol

• Like 2

CasualObserver

LOL!   photo gopher.gif

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Made my reservation today...any idea what time we want to golf on Thursday...August 27th???  I would think around 9:00AM, but this is different this year.  Let me know...they will not let me make a reservation more then 1 week from the date we want to play.  Anyone know how to get a hold of Dennis??  I do not have a phone number for him and have not seen him on RS.  Maybe from the NCWHEC.  :)

CasualObserver

Hrmm... let's try tagging him and see if he stops by?

@mnWHfan

• Like 1

CasualObserver

I sent him an email Steve

• Like 1

Terry M

I think there's a conflict of interest here.....isn't this thread suppost to be ALL about a Tractor show??....:hide:

Golfing....:angry-banghead:

• Like 2

stevasaurus

It's the tractors that bring us golfers together.  :)  I wonder if they would let us golf with our horses. 

Shynon

I think there's a conflict of interest here.....isn't this thread suppost to be ALL about a Tractor show??....:hide:

Golfing....:angry-banghead:

And here I thought is was "where did Mike's dad go "   :teasing-poke::hide:

• Like 3

mnWHfan

Steve,
Count me in for Thursday golf.  Same place?

Dennis

stevasaurus

Yes Dennis...same place.  Good to hear from you.  let's figure around 9:00 AM unless Joe says different.  :)  I will confirm the time as we get closer to the date.

I'm going to bring my 876 this year. 

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 2

CasualObserver

Glad to see you stopped by Dennis!  The show is just two and a half weeks away!
 photo IMAG1246.jpg

And for those who maybe need this information.... Grounds address: 34605 265th Ave, Le Sueur, Mn

photo LeSueurgrounds2.jpg

Go in Gate #2 and turn left, we're set up next to the machine shed.... usually take up both sides of the road.  

photo LeSueurgrounds1.jpg

• Like 3

wheel horse men

my son and I plan on being there fri morning bring a few horses. Never been here before looking forward to making some new friends

• Like 3