whfan74

6th Annual North Central Indiana Meet & Greet

whfan74

That works for me....just touch base with me on Friday afternoon.

Here is the address for those that need that info:
4355 W 600 N
Leesburg, IN  46538

And a map.....we will be plowing across the road this year!
Show_property.thumb.PNG.8cb8da7db73a284e

• Like 2

HorseFixer

MJ and I will be there. And as always we will have some Items for the Raffle, including her Baked Goods, :greetings-clappingyellow:   MJ will also be selling her Glassware which includes ~ Glasses, Beer Mugs, Shot Glasses, & Coffee Mugs, And Mirrors. If anyone would like anything special outside the ordinary Including Sets Of Glasses or Mugs please send  me a P.M. We Look Fwd to seeing everyone there.  :handgestures-thumbupright: Here are a few Items and prices.

DSCN9416.jpg

DSCN6167.jpg

DSCN6173.jpg

DSCN6169.jpg

DSCN6172.jpg

DSCN6168.jpg

PRE ORDER SPECIAL
A Set of 8 Libbey CABOS Glasses with  Logo's shown.  These Glasses are 16oz and are 6" tall with a nice wide base to prevent tipping over. These are stevasaurus
 approved Drink Ware so you know they have to be good!  :handgestures-thumbupright:   $35.00 a set PM Me. 

Thanks Duke

DSCN9417.jpg

DSCN9418.jpg

Also available are LED FLASHING Wheel Horse Cooler Glasses.  $ 15.00 MJ Say $10.00 Show Special. These have replaceable Batteries Click on Thumbnail To View LED in Action.

th_DSCN9419.mp4

Edited by HorseFixer
  • Like 5

clueless

OK stopped procrastinating and pulled the plug. Got me a room for two nights at the Hampton Inn in Warsaw. 12 1/2 hour drive. See ya'll there.
Chris in Florida

• Like 5

whfan74

Now that is what I call dedication!  Looking forward to meeting you Chris.......please have safe travels!

• Like 1

whfan74

Some may think that I am jinxing us yet again this year but I feel very confident that this will be the best weather we have ever had!!!!  Now if I can get Steve to cooperate with us and keep the nice weather blowing in from the west, then we will be all set!  :)

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/l/USIN0697:1:US

• Like 2

glgrumpy

Well, depending on where you look....70's all week before, Sunny and same for Sunday......but SATURDAY.....cold in lower 60's and MIGHT rain in AM.  You do something wrong and God is making it not as nice a day for ONE darn day??  Hee!

• Like 2

whfan74

1 week away!!!!!!!!!

The weather forecast looks amazing!

Please continue to check back for more information!!!!!

Dkphillips

I still see nothing about the actual location (address) of the show or the hours. As a person who has never been there I have no idea where the show is. More detailed information would be greatly appreciated. 

Doug

Terry M

I still see nothing about the actual location (address) of the show or the hours. As a person who has never been there I have no idea where the show is. More detailed information would be greatly appreciated. 

Doug

I believe it's up^^^^^ on post #26

• Like 1

Pullstart

workin' on finding a trailer to haul so the kids can ride along in the family mobile, hate stuffing them in the back of the truck for such a long trip. see you all in a week!

• Like 1

Dkphillips

Thanks Terry for the info. I had not seen that post of the map. 

whfan74

Show week is finally here!

It is going to be a little cooler than they first projected but it looks like it will be a nice fall day for us to all enjoy!  The field is ready to plow, the food is being prepared, the yard is ready for a bunch of old machines, and all we need is you!  Thank you to everyone who is making the journey.  I hope that everyone has safe travels!!!!

If you need anything, please be sure to ask soon as I won't be online as much near the end of the week!

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

• Like 1

Pullstart

still in search of a brinly hitch, or a sleeve hitch adapter to play in the field if anyone has a loaner for the day.  Thanks Scott and anyone else working to organize this!

• Like 1

Michael D Conley

Hey Pullstart,
got what ya need! Look for the heavy guy with the big camera! Scott will be  able to direct you to me!

• Like 2

Evil Twin

Is there a separate thread for items people are looking for?  Planning on being down Friday afternoon for set up. 

whfan74

You can add anything you would like to this thread.  Whatever you plan on selling, wanting to buy, or looking to trade.  Keeping it all in one place makes it easier for everyone to locate.

See you Friday!

• Like 1

stevasaurus

I'm thinking that I would trade you for a nice day...I happen to have one here today.  :banana-linedance:  :banana-linedance:  :banana-linedance:  :banana-linedance::handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

Racinbob

It's gonna be cool around 60 but no rain in sight. I sure wish I could be there again. :(

• Like 1

Pullstart

I may have missed the time, is there any general start and end to the meet and greet?

Hey Pullstart,
got what ya need! Look for the heavy guy with the big camera! Scott will be  able to direct you to me!

I really appreciate it!  I'll bring my plow and some tools for adjustment!  Look for the hairy guy with some cute girls and their mommy.  And the 502 from my avatar.

• Like 1

whfan74

Start time is 8 a.m., though some troopers will show up a bit earlier.  End time is when the last vehicle pulls out!

FYI for everyone!!!!!!
The corn around my property has not been taken down.  So room for the swap meet area will be a little tight.  I am going to ask some of you to set up your swap meet directly across the street in the bean field in front of where everyone will be plowing this year. 

Please help me in being a good neighbor to the folks around us.  The elevator and golf cart shop will be working Saturday.  We need to keep the roadways clear for them to bring in their semis. 

Thanks for your help with this!

• Like 2

C-101plowerpower

will anyone be skyping?

mike701

I'll be there! just around the corner from me and i'm planning on getting my 3 year old his first tractor to pull around a lawn sweeper for all these leaves in our yard! We are both ready for Saturday!

• Like 3

953 nut
I hope God blesses you with good weather this weekend, all of us on the East coast will be getting a lot of shop time rather than seat time. Since we won't be out and about it is doubly important that you take lots of pictures and post them.      :wwp:
  • Like 2

Pullstart

Trailer is loaded, Put Put even got an oil change and I just cracked a bud in celebration!  See y'all in the morn' time!

• Like 3

RedRanger

Should be there mid morning.  Looking forward to it.