fast88pu

night from h*ll

fast88pu

Well I had 3 tons of stone delivered to day for drainage and my garage floor that I wanted to move when I got home because it was in my driveway. Well it all started out when I had to move tractors to get certain ones out to use. I wanted to use my Gt 14 8 speed to pull the dump trailer filler with stone because it has the pulling power. Well the new battery was dead again the second time in a week so I'm guessing its not charging . So x out that plan. Next push the rider out of the way so I could use my gt 14 with the ark loader to fill the cart. Plan B pull the cart with the 211-3. That worked good till  the loader gt14 stopped charging too and had to keep it running. So I moved 2 tons that way till I blew a bucket hydro line and had to limp it back to the garage. So the other ton was moved with a shovel and 211-3 with the johnson dump cart and plow. The little horse saved the day lol.

• Like 1

stevebo

See you need something like a 520-8. lol

Rob R

Well I had 3 tons of stone delivered to day for drainage and my garage floor that I wanted to move when I got home because it was in my driveway. Well it all started out when I had to move tractors to get certain ones out to use. I wanted to use my Gt 14 8 speed to pull the dump trailer filler with stone because it has the pulling power. Well the new battery was dead again the second time in a week so I'm guessing its not charging . So x out that plan. Next push the rider out of the way so I could use my gt 14 with the ark loader to fill the cart. Plan B pull the cart with the 211-3. That worked good till  the loader gt14 stopped charging too and had to keep it running. So I moved 2 tons that way till I blew a bucket hydro line and had to limp it back to the garage. So the other ton was moved with a shovel and 211-3 with the johnson dump cart and plow. The little horse saved the day lol.

Kyle you should a called me I would have helped you out someway......

• Like 1

stevasaurus

This is meant to make you smile.  This is a story only emoticons can tell.....:handgestures-thumbupright:...:eusa-think:...:bow-blue:...:deadhorse:...:rolleyes:...:no:...:deadhorse:...:banana-jumprope:...:WRS:

• Like 4

Tankman
Moved a ton of stone the other day with a Briggs 14 hp Work Horse. Did OK but a FEL would be the way to go.

Sorry to hear 'bout your problems but, were you just having a bad dream? An excuse to tell the Ms., "I'm going to have to get another Horse."   
B)

• Like 3

fast88pu

Well just had napa make me a new hose at  $23. The charging problem on that one was a bad battery end. In the end it got the son to help and use his 211-3 horse a little.

• Like 1

857 horse

it says,its better to beat a dead horse,,,,,,
than ride a banana....   

did i get it ???????

lolololololo

• Like 3

muz123

Those little 200 series get the job done!

DennisThornton

---clipped---  use my Gt 14 8 speed    ---clipped---

GT-14 with an 8 spd?  Thought they were all hydros?  Or she been modified?  Or me just missing something.  Happens a lot...

And I know what you mean.  Having stuff comes with having stuff go wrong with stuff.  Simpler without stuff.  Harder!  But simpler!  <grin>

Dennis Thornton

boovuc

Except for feeding hay burners and that is expensive, I always admire the Amish that live all around me. Most have one smaller utility farm tractor with steel wheels and electric generators in their barns but for the most part, they don't have the tools and playthings we, (the English), have. Yet they get the jobs done and I have always said that it would be nice to simplify my life. (He says as he types on his PC while seeing if the Mets held on to win their game tonight on his smart phone while we talk about multiple tractors we all own and use on residential properties). 
Go figure! :think:

• Like 1

fast88pu

The 211-3 did do well. I figured the 10 cubic feet of stone would push it down the hill in the back yard because of the weight. And yes one gt14 has a 8 pinion 8 speed in it that a fellow member put in it (scotty) I just had to finish it off. Will fix them the rest tomorrow night

fast88pu

Well its not battery ends  the voltage regulator went bad. And the 8 seed gt14 with the dead battery has a 5 volt draw on the battery that keeps killing it. I traced it to be a bad amp meter. So I am in need of a voltage and amp guage for a gt14 if anyone has a good one willing to sell ? thanks