HorseHead1089

over all class question

HorseHead1089

Based on experiences in other clubs and organizations, is there a class that a stock tractor with a swapped bigger horse power motor (but factory spec) be able to sun in a stock or slightly modified stock class. i want to try pulling sometime just for giggles and to have a good time driving tractors.

baerpath

We run stock classes upto 8hp, 10hp, 12.5hp.18hp.20hp. and sport stock 25hp.   If you want come over to Washington Co Fair and give it a try when we are there pulling this yr

We'll be pulling in Sharon Springs this weekend if your interested

Edited by baerpath
add

HorseHead1089

well, i think next summer may be the time i think this will be a next year project., i have a motor and a set of rims. looking for a tractor and such. Maybe to re clarify, if i wasnt before, could i run a stock tractor, swapped with a higher horsepower, but  stock Manufacture spec motor.

From you i interpret i could just run higher hp motor stock spec motor on a stock rolling frame that used to have a smaller one.
I also i have heard i would have to bump up to the sport stock if the tractor wasnt completely stock by there rules.

However from Aldon i have heard you are a pretty cool and knowledgeable guy to talk and hang out with.

baerpath

Depends on the club, here we don't care as long as it fits one of the class's hp.  Our rule is frame and trans have to match, sport stock they don't.

HorseHead1089

Well your place sounds like a place i could run my tractor. do you have a link to a place that has your clubs rule/spec sheet for the different classes and whatnot? also im not to far away from you guys it sounds.