PeacemakerJack

314-8: to buy or not to buy?

PeacemakerJack

Here's a video of Claud working the Horse!!!:laughing-rofl:

http://youtu.be/wZQ1UtafRnQ

• Like 2

PeacemakerJack

Summer plowing season is nearly here!  The best ground for GT plowing is a sandy loam soil that has had wheat or oats on it. It works the best when it has received the correct amount of water. So far this year conditions seem pretty good for plowing late July and early August. My uncles are going to host their annual "Farm Day" where the primary focus is threshing grain with our families old CASE threshing machine. However, we have fields available for plowing and various other farm implements on display. So, I need to get the 314 ready for action. It finished 2015 strong however, I'd like to tighten up the lift system (it has quite a bit of wear from all the snow plow work).  I'd also like to paint up the fenders and hood.  The kids and I have decided to name it "GhostRider" (I'll explain more about that later!). I want to have some custom decals with the name made up for the hood and rear fender pan. I also need to install a "low draw" LED rear plowing light. The 50W light I had was too much for the light circuit and kept blowing the fuse.  Other than that, He should be ready for another plowing season! I know Claudia is excited for some more seat time!