13 hours ago, JPWH said:

Oldest grandson likes it too!

:text-coolphotos:   His legs are long enough to reach the clutch; you better get started on the next one, he is going to claim it as his own.  :ychain:

• Like 3

To add to that Richard his little brother asked me where I got all the parts to build it and do I have enough parts to build another one!

• Like 3

Well, why not then???  :roll:

:wh: ain't gonna make no more. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, JPWH said:

enough parts to build another

Jay, if you have a shortage of parts for grandson #2 to have his own I think you will be able to find them in about five weeks!  :woohoo:

• Like 2

Great job on the tractor . I too like the black paint ,sets it apart from the others . Really enjoyed this tread . :text-bravo:

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 7:06 PM, JPWH said:

Thanks guys. Glenn I hope to meet you one day as well. Maybe the big show. I could not have done it without the help of RS .I don't mind the opportunities they are learning tools. I was able to reuse the carb, fuel pump, voltage regulator and the starter generator. I did use a solenoid i had along with a heavy duty new switch. All the wiring is new. I just discovered i have a leak at the input shaft so i will have to locate a machine shop or a new shaft. As requested  here is a few more pictures. 

IMG_20160515_184042316.jpgIMG_20160515_183900829.jpgIMG_20160515_183818590.jpgIMG_20160515_183624571.jpg

IMG_20160515_183743143.jpg

looking awesome keep up the good work!

• Like 2