neil

1054 wheel rim to gt14

neil

I was wondering if the wheel rims that are on the 1054 would fit on the hub of the GT 14 
from what pics I have seen they look very similar .
The reason why I ask this is because I would like to get a set of Ags for the Gt14 and finding the tires that fit the wider rims are hard to find . so by fitting the 1054 rims to the Gt14 would allow easier access to obtaining ag tires

"D"- Man

Neil, yes I do think the GT-14 hubs are able to accommodate the 953 / 1054 wheels, Mark.

• Like 2

steamdriven23

Neil, I too ran into that problem when searching for ag tires for my GT14, I finally found skid steer tires that worked in the size 27x8.5x15 mounted on the original GT Rims.  So you may want to try searching for skid steer tires, they can be a bit pricey, I finally found a commercial tire dealer who saved me about $60 per tire which put the total at $100/tire. Hope this helps.

John

Here is what I found and used, brand new 27x8.5x15

large.image2.JPG1.JPG.67a2c181ac803659c3

• Like 3

jeremi3210

Yes they do fit and look nice too. I tried to post a pic but it says it's to big. The tires I have are 6.7 15 not the easiest to find and when you do expect to pay around 130 to 150 a piece. I will try to get a pic up later if you want to see what it looks like.

• Like 2

jeremi3210

post-5643-0-29465900-1430956760_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

meadowfield

I'm on the same 27 8.50-15 skid steer tires. They look good, but at 8 ply the rides a bit rough!

IMG-20120507-00647.jpg

Edited by meadowfield
  • Like 4

steamdriven23

I would have to agree meadowfield!  Then again the GT14 never did ride quite like a Cadillac.

• Like 2