dpriceute

701 My First Wheel Horse

dpriceute

image.thumb.jpg.48bf5da92a155a475d221fccimage.thumb.jpg.b9b0ea9cfa7f7c859cecff86

As I mentioned over on the introductions board,  I'm new to the hobby and I been wanting to restore an older roundhood for some time.  I finally found a 701 that racinbob drove from Florida to the show and limited12 drove from the show to my house. I can't thank you both enough! 

:text-thankyoublue:

Here are some pictures.  It came with the deck and the hard to find snowplow.   I have the plow and plow frame stripped down and I'm dropping it off this weekend to be sandblasted and powder coated. I will post some pictures when I get them back.  There are several parts that I need to get before I start the restoration on the tractor so I'm sure you'll see my posts on the wanted board soon.

c

Edited by dpriceute
  • Like 5

Pullstart

Welcome to the board, where we're never bored for sure!  Nice tractor, it looks like you have a great foundation to start your project.  Enjoy!

• Like 1

limited12

good looking tractor Dustin

• Like 1

Racinbob

Powder coated. Sweet! I'm looking forward to seeing it. :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

Tankman

Nice Horse! Got to love those older Stallions!
Welcome to the forums.

PS: Be sure to keep us up to date. Want to hear of your enjoyable restoration project.

• Like 1

953 nut
:WRS:    Great group of folks on this site. I love the look of over sized rear tires on a round hood.   :text-coolphotos: