nylyon

Are you a member of Wheel Horse Collectors Club?

nylyon

I have seen that there are some changes at the Wheel Horse Collectors Club and the show.  One of the changes is that ALL vendors will be required to be Club members!  This makes perfect sense to me, however filling out the form and mailing it in is a hassle so that is the next change.....

Wheel Horse Collectors Club NOW accepts PayPal (and credit cards through PayPal) to join or renew your membership!

I have already tried it out and it is so easy and fast! In addition to supporting RedSquare, supporting WHCC is a great way to insure that our favorite show continues, so what are you waiting for, JOIN or RENEW today, I did!

If you're planning on selling at the show, save your e-mail receipt as proof of club membership, you will be asked!

• Like 9

AMC RULES
:woohoo:    :greetings-clapyellow:    :text-thankyoublue:

dclarke

I just joined, Karl. I'm glad they finally take paypal. Just a couple of clicks is all it takes. 

• Like 1

rmaynard

Glad to see the PayPal link at long last. Now if only the site could be updated so that every page is current. :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

MikesRJ

About time! LOL :)

• Like 1

shallowwatersailor

Hurray! I also belong to the Gravely club which started an online renewal this year. It has shown an increase in membership, so hopefully WHCC will see some as well.

• Like 1

bmsgaffer

I'm joining because of it, and I saw one other above so it increased by at least two!

• Like 2

pfrederi

Just joined, easy to do!!

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Glad to see the PayPal link at long last. Now if only the site could be updated so that every page is current. :handgestures-thumbupright:

:text-yeahthat:  Hard to believe...   :scratchead:
the last show photos they have in the gallery are from 2012. 

rjg854
I joined when I was at the big show, I waited until then because it was easier. Now that they accept other forms of payments it will be better yet.
  • Like 1

Martin

Just joined up. Been a long time waiting for a simple method to pay for membership. Took all of 2 minutes to join.

• Like 2

kj4kicks

:text-yeahthat:  Hard to believe...   :scratchead:
the last show photos they have in the gallery are from 2012. 

We realize that the site has been neglected for a while. All of the information pages should be up-to-date now. Club members can submit photos via email link on the Photo Gallery page. Yes, we could post pics that were taken by us, but can't use photos from anyone else without permission. That section is next on the "hit list" because I would like to see it also.

Also please note that the membership year runs from June to June. Sign up soon in order to receive the next newsletter.

Edited by kj4kicks
  • Like 2

AMC RULES
:woohoo: Just submitted my request there, to share some of mine, and Mrs Rules' :text-coolphotos: on the WHCC site.  :thanks: 
  • Like 1

AMC RULES
Rec'd notice in my email account...
of a delivery system failure...said the WHCC email account that you tried to reach does not exist.
Might be a good reason why no one is submitting their own :text-coolphotos: over there.
  :confusion-shrug: 

nylyon

Craig, give it a little time, maybe after I am back from Vacation in a few weeks :)

Better idea, maybe the club's picture area can be a link to RedSquare show 2015 show pictures.  We probably have more pictures than the WHCC anyway and it's updated already :)

• Like 3

AMC RULES
:text-yeahthat:  Makes perfect :wh: sense to me.   :greetings-clapyellow:

SylvanLakeWH

Just joined WHCC online from their website using PayPal... Took all of one minute...

A breeze...

:wacko:

• Like 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Ok, I just joined myself. 

glenn

Aldon

Do we get a renewal email or anything from WHCC? Just wondering if I need to do due diligence.

• Like 1

ztnoo

If this hasn't been pointed out clearly already, everyone intending to sell at the show, needs to be aware of the following:

"All Wheel Horse Collector Club members with current membership dues are able to sell items at the annual WHCC show.  Beginning in 2016 ALL vendors (members selling items) are required to be current with their club membership and be able to produce your membership card at the request of show staff."

http://www.wheelhorsecc.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=26

Racinbob
4 hours ago, Aldon said:

Do we get a renewal email or anything from WHCC? Just wondering if I need to do due diligence.

Nope Aldon, no notice. I joined a while back using their new online thingy and paid with Paypal and I haven't received anything. It goes from June to June and a lot of members renew at the show.

• Like 1

AMC RULES

It's much more fun to stand in line at the big :wh: show.

• Like 3

ACman

:text-yeahthat:pie , ice cream , RED tractors , everywhere , parts PARTS and more PARTS !!! WHCC show :bow-yellow: . Alright calm down I'm going to stair at some horses now . I'm not a member yet I will be June 1 (Ok I'm cheap)

19richie66

I joined a while back. I got half a newsletter and never heard anything else from them. Ill still renew by next years show.

AMC RULES
7 hours ago, AMC RULES said:

It's much more fun to stand in line at the big :wh: show.

Seriously...it is.  :handgestures-thumbsup: