Sign in to follow this  
dgjks6

stupid new guy questions

dgjks6

I just this year started getting attachments for my 312-8. A few issues have arose.

1. When mounting the rear bracket for the plow does the bar go to the front or back?

2. I have the small bagger for the 37 inch deck. The bars that attach to the rear hub will not fit on at the same time as the stock hitch. Should they? It looks like there is enough room on the bar that goes through but the brackets on the hitch are too close together for it all to fit. Did I bend the hitch or do you have to change everything every time?

Greg

T-Mo

1. Bar goes to the front.

2. Sorry, I can't help on this one - I don't have a bagger. :hide:

Rollerman

Greg give this thread some study.....the second pic shows a pretty good pic of how the bracket needs to be mounted.

Any questions PM....

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/index.php?showtopic=291

I have not seen how your bagger setup is mounted...but if it bolts to the rear axle & interfears with the bracket.....you will probably have to remove it.

Sounds like a good excuse for another tractor...dedicated mower & dedicated plower. :hide:

CasualObserver

Perhaps this picture from Ian's Roll-bar thread can help you with number 1.

100_5146.jpg

kpinnc

The bracket for the bagger should fit on the tranny with a "drawbar" hitch. Mine always did, anyway. The bottom part of the bracket (with the holes in it for the pin) should be no wider than the spacers for the drawbar.

And it also should not interfere with the quick hitch on the axle, that the plow mounts to.

Kevin