RMCIII

It's not Red - but it's not Green either!

RMCIII

Couple weeks ago I saw something I could not pass up. 1998 Sovereign that had been garage kept. Came with the rear collection system, all belt shields, and deflector shields, 42" snow blower, chains, weights, and all manuals. I used the bagger system twice, works great, but I noticed the left side of the deck drooping a bit, so I took the bagger off. Washed, waxed, and detailed, and now it is ready for a parade.
It is a (2) owner, me being number (2), tractor. The original owner had an acre of land it was used on since new. I am guessing it may have around 500hrs total. It cleaned up very nice, but I did notice some areas he had probably never cleaned. Around the right rear diff. it was caked with built up dirt and grease. < I am guessing he just kept putting grease in and never wiped off the excess. Also the outer air element was loaded with debris. The actual air filter was not as bad as what the outer looked. Runs like a champ.
I am looking for a cab though. Anyone have any leads!

Rob.

Photo 1.jpg

Photo 2.jpg

Photo 3.jpg

• Like 3

KC9KAS

Nice clean machine.

• Like 1

Foozerush

Like them simplicity's... My Grandma had a Sunstar (big beast) after my uncle retired the Cub 149 from mowing duty on near 2 acre. The only thing I dis-like on them is the left side discharge, you have to remember to trim on the right side when you mow..... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

case442

Wow, Very nice. I have had a few of them and will be looking at a diesel as soon as I get back from vacation. I will keep an eye out for a cab. They come up every once in while here.

Take care,
Mike

• Like 1

JimmyZ

Great pickup. Those are heavy duty tractors. Looks real nice.

• Like 1

RMCIII

Case - I actually had to make a decision between the 7790 or what I chose to get. The deciding factor was the drive. It would have been an extra 200 miles 1 way just for the 7790, and it did have a cab, but I would not have come out ahead in the long run purchasing it. This one is just fine. Finding a cab will make it 100 times better!

RMC

case442

I sure do like the kohler commands. I think they are one of the smoothest engines out there. I did have a sovergn with the OHC 18 hp. It was a 2000 very nice, had power steering as well

• Like 1