Nathanielperz

Kohler K301 Knock

Nathanielperz

WARNING: RedSquare Members may frown upon this post! Please proceed with caution... Lol

Well everyone, from what you have read above you can probably tell that what I'm about to say some RedSquare members may disapprove of my final decision on what I'm going to do with my k301. I have decided to put the engine back together and run 'er till she dies and hopefully when she blows up I'll have enough money to buy a different engine (hopefully a diesel) this is my final decision.

Thanks, Nate

• Like 1

slammer302

My dad said that a couple years ago about one of his horses and its still going Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

rmaynard

I hope that when she blows, you are not in the line of fire when some piece comes rocketing out in your direction at 100 MPH.

Edited by rmaynard
  • Like 5

JAinVA

Nate,
     It belongs to you and you can do with it what you will.As Bob points out it can get real interesting if she blows.If you don't care I sure don't.
You have asked our opinions and we have given good solid answers,in my judgement.Rest assured that I won't waste my time on this thread any further
                                                                          JAinVa

• Like 3

Nathanielperz

I appreciate all of your helpful tips but I don't know what I'm doing and I don't have the time to mess with it. I wanted to get the tractor done LAST year and I'm still not done with it. School is going to be starting up again and I won't have time to work on it anymore.

Sorry that I wasted you guy's time. :text-imsorry:

-Nate

953 nut
You didn't waste my time, we all enjoy presenting our opinion and sharing information, but in the end it is yours to do with as you please.

If you know she is about to blow PLEASE  grab a video camera and post it here.
      :ROTF:
  • Like 4

WNYPCRepair

If you know she is about to blow PLEASE  grab a video camera and post it here.

:ROTF:

Ask someone to take pics in the ER too.  

(too sick?)  :) 

• Like 2

Nathanielperz

i'll mount a go pro to the side of the block whenever I run it. I'll wear one on my head so it looks 3D when the piston shoots out at me.

:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

Edited by Nathanielperz
To add emicons :)
  • Like 1

rmaynard

Nate, no one wants to see you get injured if something happens. The younger generation needs to stay healthy to carry on the Wheel Horse tradition. There should be lots of members in your area. I hope someone near you steps up to help you get the K301 fixed right. :)

• Like 2

Fordiesel69

I will say that most of these blow on the down stroke, and most times no objects get flown.  Tecumseh tend to open a big hole in the blocks directyl behind the starter.