randhad

308-8 Wire Harness

randhad

Hi All,
Saving my 3rd Horse - I also have a 310-8 and C101. This one needs some electrical components (wire harness, brackets, solenoid, relays, etc.). The guy before me basically created a hot wire configuration. The wires were smoking when I went to start her up. Anyone interested in selling some components?

elcamino/wheelhorse

I have the following new parts  for a 310-8 . 2 switches that go on PTO, 2 barriers that go in between PTO switches . A relay service kit, replaces relay and one old relay . Let me know if you are interested. 

randhad

I have the following new parts  for a 310-8 . 2 switches that go on PTO, 2 barriers that go in between PTO switches . A relay service kit, replaces relay and one old relay . Let me know if you are interested. 

Sorry for not responding sooner, I hadn't had the chance to get back to things until recently. After browsing a bit, this post gave me all the courage I needed.
http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/topic/39830-wireing-help-need/?do=findComment&comment=360879

elcamino/wheelhorse

That is a great wiring set up , If you want to set up the 310 with the a normal wiring harness , look for my topic for Help , I can't get my 310-8 to run. I thinking I posted the request around July 5, 2015. The guys really helped me out. By the way you can get the solenoid unit with the third place for  wiring from Advance Auto. That's I got mind on a few bucks. Let me know if you are interested in the parts I have I will make you a deal.