Western NC meet and greet

Linder

OK let me try

12190030_995528147159506_1945683059113010751_n.jpg

wheel horse event 104.JPG

wheel horse event 105.JPG

wheel horse event 106.JPG

wheel horse event 103.JPG

ok I got some of the meet an greet photos but somehow clicked wrong file at first and got me milking Buttercup OOOPS, any way I will try to get a few others up thanks Brian.Oh well it wont let me give you guys any more photos I tried.:-)

• Like 4

Bert

Glad you got some pics of 953 nuts tractor, that was a beast :bow-blue:

• Like 2

Wheel-N-It

Glad you got some pics of 953 nuts tractor, that was a beast :bow-blue:

Glad you got some pics of 953 nuts tract

:text-yeahthat:

Yay!  Bert's come to save the day.

:text-woo:
Yes, I need a 953 in my collection

• Like 2

rtfbg

Thanks for posting photos.  Looks like a good time.  I spent the last month and a half gasping for air.  I have a heart issue that is not correctable, but it had gotten worse.  Finally last week I was able to convince a cardio doc to do a new stress test and cath, and they found one of my bypass grafts was 80% blocked, so they put a stent in it.  Hey, I can breathe now!!  Far out.  Missed this fun deal, the Ocala Pumpkin run, the Florida Flywheelers and who knows what else.  Hope to build up enough strength to get back in action.  Haven't seen the Beast in a couple months!!  

• Like 4

JPWH

Sorry to hear you have been ill. Glad to hear you are getting better. Follow the Dr orders for a speedy recovery.

Very nice looking machine. Hope to see it in person some day.

Edited by Hank01
  • Like 1

953 nut
:text-yeahthat:              Glad your Dr. was willing to listen to you rather than the bureaucrats that seem to run the world. Get well soon.
  • Like 2

Bert

Thanks for posting photos.  Looks like a good time.  I spent the last month and a half gasping for air.  I have a heart issue that is not correctable, but it had gotten worse.  Finally last week I was able to convince a cardio doc to do a new stress test and cath, and they found one of my bypass grafts was 80% blocked, so they put a stent in it.  Hey, I can breathe now!!  Far out.  Missed this fun deal, the Ocala Pumpkin run, the Florida Flywheelers and who knows what else.  Hope to build up enough strength to get back in action.  Haven't seen the Beast in a couple months!!  

We're glad to hear your feeling better, a good Doc is a blessing:) 
looking forward to meeting at the next southern get together:woohoo:
take care and keep us posted. 

• Like 1

Wheel-N-It

Sorry to hear you have been ill. Glad to hear you are getting better. Follow the Dr orders for a speedy recovery.

Very nice looking machine. Hope to see it in person some day.

Yes, same here as Hank. We missed having you at the Meet and Greet. Don't worry though, surely we will have another hopefully next year!

• Like 2