Jrblanke

So what all did y'all buy at the big show this year???

Jrblanke

I didn't buy any tractors, but I did manage to pick up a bunch of maintenance stuff such as:

Air filters for my onan, 8hp kohler , and 14hp kohlers.
NOS headlight buckets, grease caps, in tank fuel gage, 
Hydro trans filters, fuel filters, 
couple of shift knobs
Wheel horse Koosie
solid lift link for a grader blade (for a dollar!)
Some 1989 520H decals for my '95 front end loader

What did you all get?

Edited by Jrblanke
  • Like 2

rmaynard

Picked up a muffler, some round hood sheet metal, some head gaskets and a grader blade.

• Like 1

AMC RULES
Arrived home with an ol' rusty cheese grater...:text-woo:
and a model A-81 mower to finally put the wife to work.  
IMG_3701.thumb.JPG.1729e99e95c8e5e7ed738

• Like 3

varosd

Now where are those photos of you mowing the grass at the show with the wifes cute little A-81

• Like 2

Ken B

Well, I didn't buy any tractors (came close) and even though I was offered thousands for one of mine, I didn't sell any either! I picked up a few little trinkets, one being a diamond plate mower deck that looks like it was factory made for 30 bucks from my buddy Charlie. This deck looks factory made. I put it on my sons 854 at the show and went up to the field to cut some grass and it works perfect! Almost forgot, I picked up a real nice 14 hp Kohler for short money as well.... I was gifted a nice set of  front hub caps from Van, Thanks Van! Thru the yrs. I have been a collector/restorer of Cub Cadets and even John Deere tractors...:hide: I can honestly say that the nicest people out there own a Wheel Horse!

• Like 1

whfan74

Even though I wasn't able to attend, I somehow managed some goodies from the show this year.  Thanks to dad for making the trip to come out and hang out with all of you guys.....he had a great time by the way!

Mainly maintenance items........
Headlight buckets, battery trays, shifter boots, choke cables, tail light lenses, PTO brakes, floor mats, some smaller clips, and of course this year's show t-shirt.

The fun purchase was a new sign from Ron Greco that is now proudly displayed in the Mehlberg Horse Barn. 

It killed me not to be out there with you guys this year......but the plans are already being made to be there in 2016.  Looking forward to it already!!!

• Like 3

squonk

Didn't buy much. A backrest for the RJ from Ken, 1 running board for a snow cab project ( couldn't find the other one! ) A hood for Ezra so I can preserve the original one, A dual wheel adapter set, (don't know if I'll use it but the deal was too good to pass up) And a couple of mystery parts for a Skonk 1267 upgrade.:)

• Like 1

groundhog47

Craig, can see it now...cheese grater for nachos and the A turned into a margarita blender :happy-bouncyshadowgreen: 

• Like 2

SPINJIM

Parts, parts, and more parts.  Then when I got back home, and looked at some of my future round-hood projects, I wished I had bought more parts.  Maybe the show needs to be SEMI-annual.
   Jim

• Like 3

stevasaurus

this was that kind of year for me.  Got the parts I needed for my new 876...the fly wheel/generator guard, choke cable, the lift lever adjustment mechanism, 2 mower decks...but then I got a bunch of fun stuff...a shopping bag full of airline size bottles of glen Lveitt's scotch, 3 collectable dinosaurs, 1 pink flamingo, 3 T-shirts, show plaque, 2 bottles of homemade port and 1 distilled bottle of heaven, 13 jars of homemade jellies, 3 bags of homemade cookies, 1 bag of red popcorn, 40 lbs of Bing Cherries to make wine with, and 1 (5025) transmission....I think that is it...OH YAH...and a ton of great memories.  :)

The Cherries are going to make about 17 gallons of Cherry wine.  :)

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 5

Coadster32

I know I'm missing out on something here.....what is that cool tractor in the back, (not the A model)?  Is that the cheese grater you all speak of? That tractor looks cool. More pics please!! 

• Like 3

AMC RULES

I know I'm missing out on something here.....what is that cool tractor in the back, (not the A model)?  Is that the cheese grater you all speak of? That tractor looks cool. More pics please!! 

http://vid393.photobucket.com/albums/pp19/desertkart340/wheel horse/929EDBDF-2F14-4697-A865-50EBA403D06F-574-000000B55BFFDB18.mp4

Edited by Cuttin' Some Cheese
  • Like 3

AMC RULES

Now where are those photos of you mowing the grass at the show with the wifes cute little A-81

Here you go Don.  
:text-woo:

• Like 2

Jake Kuhn

Had a great time out at the show this year. I brought home some transmissions, a couple engines, just a few odds and ends. and on the way home got a call from a friend who had a suburban 400 he wanted to sell, so ended up picking it up on the way home. Its not in the greatest shape and someone repainted it not very well but is all there.

• Like 3

stevasaurus

Hey Jake...so that is why you had a little space in your truck at the end of the show.  :)

• Like 2

squonk

Jake I may be calling you. A guy stopped by today looking for some RJ Trans parts. I told him If he came a week earlier, I could have gotten him just about anything.

• Like 2

Jake Kuhn

Hey Jake...so that is why you had a little space in your truck at the end of the show.  :)

LOL, was surprised even after the 400 came home with 1 less tractor then I went there with. The truck was pretty full, we ended up with 12 transmissions and 4 or 5 engines.

Jake I may be calling you. A guy stopped by today looking for some RJ Trans parts. I told him If he came a week earlier, I could have gotten him just about anything.

Sounds good Mike, too bad it wasn't sooner!

• Like 2

bmsgaffer

I didn't even get to go to the show, but I bought a tiller from @HokieAg07 and got delivered to the show and @KC9KAS was swinging close by on his way home and brought it back for me! Thanks guys!

Awesome people in this hobby!

2015-06-29_12.32.09.thumb.jpg.8c8bfec473

• Like 4

stevebo

The best items I got were an original 4 wheel cart and a set of front and back tires for the sr. Pics to come later.... 

• Like 3

Coadster32

Thanks for the video Craig. Way cool...and Charlie built too.

• Like 1

Ken B

Last night I plopped the engine on my C-165 that I bought from Bill Jenkins at the show. What an awesome guy to deal with, It runs like a Swiss watch, Bills word is GOLD. He gave me a great deal on it as well! Its amazing how nice a shaker plate can be when you have an engine without serious internal headaches as my original 16 has..  I'll tear into my old engine this winter when I have more time... Right now the grass needs cuttin! 

• Like 2

Theroundhousernr

Last night I plopped the engine on my C-165 that I bought from Bill Jenkins at the show. What an awesome guy to deal with, It runs like a Swiss watch, Bills word is GOLD. He gave me a great deal on it as well! Its amazing how nice a shaker plate can be when you have an engine without serious internal headaches as my original 16 has..  I'll tear into my old engine this winter when I have more time... Right now the grass needs cuttin!

Yup, Bill is a great guy and stands by his word. I grabbed a 520hc off of him a week before the show and at the show I bought a 48" snow plow  from him that looked like new almost.  Being so close to Bill has started to effect my bank account:blink::ychain:. Seriously though, its nice when I need a part like a hub and I can go grab one. Thanks Bill!

I grabbed a bunch of maint. stuff like filters , headlight buckets, clutch springs, even found a filter for the 520hc which I now know that the filters is the same size as the onan 24hp motors.  I also came across a nelson muffler that was like new. Not a spot of rust on it and got it for twenty bucks. The neck is cracked but so what. A few minutes with the welder and it will be like new again. Couldnt believe knowone else snagged that up.

Sorry didnt get to meet more of you. The girlfriend wasnt feeling so well and we had to get going to let the puppy out , he was happy to see us!

1a2f91ef9bd9b7c800ac66d0b4ae9987.jpg
  • Like 2

squonk

Cute  Pup! Look at those feet! :)

• Like 1

muz123

A front mower. Been looking for one for ten years and got it for $90. Still unsure on how to hook up.

IMG_0708.thumb.JPG.e9ab4d5fdf130bc4a85c1

• Like 2