• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dhodge
      Picked this up yesterday after a long days ride.  I'm  going to need to see Terry for the correct stickers though.  Left the house at 6:00am and returned at 11:45pm,  almost an 18 hour ride.  I think it was worth it though.  Looks to be all original except the stickers and the front tires.  You don't find these to often and almost never with an unbroken dash plate that's original.  She runs great, but I'm finding it hard to get my motor running this morning after that trip. 

• By WHX12
      This is a possible score, about 300 miles to get it tho but the price is right. Take a look at the pics and see if you guys see anything out of place.

• By Washburn WH
      Runs and drives. Needs new battery. Older restoration. Paint job and body work wasn't done by a professional by any means but motor and tranny are strong! Snow blower works great! I bought it to restore but I found a 1054 that I like better. Mower deck is rough but is correct for the 701 just like the double pulleys and hood. Text 269-509-1901
    • By Regal_Red
      I am hoping to find a plow for my WH 701.  What should I be looking/asking for? I am not seeing it as a part on the 701 manual.
      Thanks for your help!