Sign in to follow this  
T-Mo

1961 701

Here's my 701...the first of the horses with a forward engine design!!

wh701.jpg

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

A very Nice 701 Wheel Horse owned by Don Redding shown at Scott Mehlburg's Meet and Greet Octobe 1, 2011:

Picture120.jpg

Picture147.jpg

• Like 1

Here is one I got to play around with. It desperately needs a drive belt guard.

701right.JPG

701left.JPG

• Like 5

This is my 61 701. I recently restored it for the local tractor shows. 

20170801_194650.jpg

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By UncleJerm76
      Looking for the large drive-belt guard, part #4202 off of a 502, 552, 701, or 702. Doesn’t need to be pretty, just straight. I’m not looking for this part to be restored or pristine — I want the oldest survivor piece you have that don’t have any rust holes or aftermarket welds (surface rust is ok!). I should mention it needs to be top mount on the engine side in order to fit a Kohler.
    • By WHX20
      Looking to sell this nice little 401. Has a B1290 Clinton. Does smoke a little but goes away after warm up. Does need a little work on the transmission and steering wheel & tank straps.  Asking. $600 or $550 to supporters & can bring to the BS if paid in advance.  PM for more pics or info.

• By NJ Tom
      Just finished my winter project. I also restored the plow blade, now I'm going to look for some attachments.

• By Brian33
      Hello,

I am gathering parts to restore a 701 i acquired. Wondering if anyone out there has a decent hood or the double starter pulley they could spare?  Trying to save this horse.