WNYPCRepair

What is this worth? 520H, tiller, 60" deck

WNYPCRepair

I'm heading out to take a look at this, and just wondered what you more experienced guys think this setup might be worth. 

The description:

95 520H wheel horse low hrs very good condition  60'' deck and tiller

520 deck.jpg

520 tiller.jpg

520r.jpg

AMC RULES

$1600

• Like 1

mels

Crocs in for sale ad pics automatically drops the price by 500...

• Like 6

muz123

$1600

​ditto on that

squonk

If the crocs were red $1650! :)

WNYPCRepair

Well, they must have been, because that is exactly where we ended up. He was asking $2000, I offered $1500, we settled at $1650. Picking it up tomorrow.

• Like 6

Digger 66

I don't suppose you're interested in selling the tiller ?

WNYPCRepair

I don't think so. My plan is to sell my brand new rear tine tiller that I have used for about 4 hours total and use the WH tiller. Let me try it and see how it compares, and then I'll decide. Get back to me in a couple of weeks.

Digger 66

I don't think so. My plan is to sell my brand new rear tine tiller that I have used for about 4 hours total and use the WH tiller. Let me try it and see how it compares, and then I'll decide. Get back to me in a couple of weeks.

​PM Sent .

AMC RULES
Congrats to you...  :greetings-clappingyellow:
we need some better picts when you get her home.  
  • Like 2

WNYPCRepair

Snapped a couple of quick shots while I was there

my 520.JPG

60 deck.JPG

• Like 3

squonk

My back hurts looking at that deck! you could host a small party on it! :)

• Like 3

AMC RULES
:blink:  The term "beefy" comes to mind here.  :lol:
  • Like 1

papaglide

Beefy deck sounds......nice.  The crocs really had to go though. Bad news there. 
Nice deal on the tractor though!

• Like 1

WNYPCRepair

My back hurts looking at that deck! you could host a small party on it! :)

​I thought I would never get it on. I had to jack up the front of the tractor to get the front deck wheels past the front tractor tires. I have to see if I can find the user manual, or a video, surely I am doing something wrong. The deck was so high it hit the undercarriage of the tractor, I wonder if it is the correct deck. And the lift doesn't seem to lift much of anything, though it did lift it to lock it in place

Ken B

Easiest way to get that deck under that tractor is to drive right up and over it...

• Like 2

WNYPCRepair

Easiest way to get that deck under that tractor is to drive right up and over it...

Seriously? Because I thought about it, but didn't know if it would break something

cheesegrader

Drop the gauge wheel setting in the back of the deck all the way down (front too if they adjust), and turn the tractor wheels all the way to the left.
You will probably still catch on the mid-mount attach-o-matic, but with a little wiggling, it will slide through.

WNYPCRepair

Drop the gauge wheel setting in the back of the deck all the way down (front too if they adjust), and turn the tractor wheels all the way to the left.
You will probably still catch on the mid-mount attach-o-matic, but with a little wiggling, it will slide through.

​That is what I did, but it did catch on the mid mount, and there was nowhere left to wiggle, it was jammed against front and rear tires. 

I did seriously consider driving over it, but was afraid I might crush the belt guards. If that isn't possible, I will have to buy one of those mower lifts that lift the front (or back) wheels. I don't plan to struggle with it every time, I'm too old and decrepit for that.  :)

MalMac

Yep place a couple of boards to make it easier to get up on the deck, then drive right over. Make sure your lift is up so it won't catch.
Also when you get it all hooked up the lift will only lift the front of the deck. The 60" do not really do not lift all the way up like the 48" and smaller. My 60 mowed great but was just too much deck to keep messing with and put a lot of wear on the tractor. The 60 is a battleship of a deck. Just be careful when doing any maintenance or lifting it. The weight of that thing makes it very easy to get hurt.

WNYPCRepair

Yep place a couple of boards to make it easier to get up on the deck, then drive right over. Make sure your lift is up so it won't catch.
Also when you get it all hooked up the lift will only lift the front of the deck. The 60" do not really do not lift all the way up like the 48" and smaller. My 60 mowed great but was just too much deck to keep messing with and put a lot of wear on the tractor. The 60 is a battleship of a deck. Just be careful when doing any maintenance or lifting it. The weight of that thing makes it very easy to get hurt.

​It is a beast, that's for sure.