limited12

Hydraulic help on my Bronco

limited12

I have a 72 Bronco 14 that I need a hydraulic line for it, it is the one that runs to the front of the lift cylinder (wheel horse # 101422) any one have any advice on where I can find one. went to our local hydraulic repair shop and they said they could not find the 90 degree elbow so no help there
Any help are advice would be appreciated

Thanks

Dennys502

That has been replaced by  Toro 104983 which is also no longer available. It looks like a standard O-ring base 90 degree fitting that I see in one diagram. I can't believe your hydraulic shop couldn't help. Do you have a picture of the fitting?

daveoman1966

I have a Bronco 14 with hyd lift, as yours is.  Not sure I have that particular hose but, if I don't, I can send to you a LONGER hose with a good 90 deg (or 45 deg is ok too) end on it.  You could then have your hyd shop cut it to approx. length and crimp a new STRAIGHT fitting onto the other end to thread into the control valve.  I had to do this with a similar tractor and it's all ok. 
For further info on this, contact me OUTSIDE of Red Square.... this is my email address:
daveoman@windstream.net

Justanotherhorseguy603

I had to have the exact hose made up for mine. Cost me 45 bucks (they said due to fittings since they had to combine 2 to get what I needed for the bend). I was able to get it made at a auto parts store near my house.

chip61

Tommy-did you try Hesco or Sutton-Clark??

Chip

limited12

Thanks for help, I haven't tried he's on, I'll try them monday

boovuc

NAPA can have the hose/fittings made for you.
Never knew a hydraulic shop that couldn't make anything hydraulic on a Wheelhorse short of the actual cylinders or valves.

pacer

My hyd shop which is a specialized HYDRAULIC shop turned me down when trying to replace the hoses on my 2 C-175s. The problem is the #5 fittings - #4 and #6 no prob, but the 5's are VERY hard to find. Between discount hyd hose and surplus center I was finally able to geterdone

squonk

I had a GT 14 with the same problem. Went to a farm tractor shop. They were able to get straight # 5 o ring to 1/4 flare adapters. Then used a 90 deg 1/4 flare end for the hose. worked well.

HokieAg07

Thanks for help, I haven't tried he's on, I'll try them monday

​Did you figure anything out?

Ditto on Sutton and Clark if no luck at the places in the Air Park

limited12

Thanks for all the help,  took Chips advice, went to Sutton & Clark 20 min later and 30.00 dollars had what I needed, they did not have the 90 but was able to what Mike had said he had to do on his gt-14

Thanks

chip61

Good deal-glad that worked out!