Wheelhorsestory

Straight From the Horse's Mouth

Wheelhorsestory
Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend this Year's Show.  Books are still available at www.wheelhorsestory.com  
I hope each of you have a wonderful time.  Sunshine, friends, family, food, and of course WHEEL HORSE!

Regards,
Michael Martino

• Like 2

TDF5G

Just placed an order.  Thank you

marvairplanes

There are several "First Editions" for sale on Amazon.
Prices are in the $800 range !!!!!

muz123

I bought one last month, Great book!!!

DennisThornton

Just got mine today!  Great book!  Lots of history about the company and the early year machines but doesn't get into the later years as much and nothing after 1985.  Guess I'm still looking for a Wheel Horse encyclopedia!

Still. I'm very glad to have this!  High quality throughout!  Pictures, copies of orders, paperwork not likely to be seen anywhere else.

Well done!

Dennis Thornton

TDF5G

Received my book yesterday.  Can't wait to get a chance to read it and watch the DVD.  I did browse through it and checked out many of the photos a couple of times last evening.  

It's an exceptionally well made book.  Very high quality construction.  Even signed by Micheal.  

Good job, Micheal, 

Thank You, Todd

• Like 1

DennisThornton

Really couldn't ask for anything of higher quality construction!  Plus signed!  Plus a video disc!

Dennis Thornton

WNYPCRepair

I decided to order one, after reading all the recommendations

DennisThornton

I know I'm singing praises for it but it not an all inclusive history of Wheel Horses, but rather it goes into depth as to how the company got started, covers a good bit of the early years and the the highlights until it was sold.  Not a ton on the tractors themselves.  I certainly think any avid collector or enthusiast needs to at least read it but you won't come away knowing all there is about Wheel Horse tractors.  No where close!

If you love Wheel Horses you will enjoy the read.  You can always sell the book later if you want to...

AMC RULES
Who's the guy who knows...     :scratchead:
all there is to know about :wh: tractors? 
  • Like 2

DennisThornton

Afraid he died, Chris...

But my point was not to expect to much from a 251 page book when it would take volumes to cover all about WHs.:wh:  I liked your Emoticon and had to search for it!
Oh my goodness!  I just looked closer at your profile!  You've been busy since 2010!  Man!  I want you to hang out more in the "Wheel Horse Identification Project" !  you should have no problems breaking 14,000 posts!  Good ahead!  I'll grab a pen and paper, meet you there and take notes!

Dennis Thornton

Wheelhorsestory

I'm glad you enjoyed my book Dennis.

bowtieguy

I've got all three editions...and signed by Mike and Mr Pond....still reading all three books but can't figure out page 73 yet!
PS...Thanks Mike for adding your personal comment in my last copy (ref: page 103)....great job and still good readin'..........

Wheelhorsestory

Thank you Frank.

SylvanLakeWH

Just got my copy of the Final Edition. Read it in one night - Great job!
Just received our first WH - handed "over" from my brother...
As a newbie, I was amazed at the history and the evolution of both the company and the tractors...
The book did a wonderful job providing an overview of the WH story... 

jimkemp

I just ordered mine , cant wait to get it :woohoo:

neil

Michaels book is a ,,Must Have ,, for every Wheel horse owner  or even if you don't own a wheel horse you should get a copy or two..

People have no idea how much work Michael has put into the series of books.

jimkemp

I got my copy of Straight From The Horses Mouth today , all I can say is WOW !!!!!!!!! , This book is well written with a ton of great pictures , one picture I got smacked up side the head for staying on that page for to long she said ( you have to buy the book to see what I am talking about ! ) , the DVD is very cool to see the old tractors in action , if you haven't got this book yet you really owe it to yourself to get one before they are gone

• Like 2

TDF5G

I'm reading it again for the second time. 

AlwaysLookin80

I bought the book and received it Friday, was finished reading it Saturday evening. I liked it. 

• Like 2

RedRanger

Bought and read it last month.  Good read.

071.thumb.jpg.61981889fd3f16f4e132061154

• Like 1

Wheelhorsestory

Thanks for the nice comments everyone. I am glad you are enjoying my book. Of recent it has also become very popular among farm tractor enthusiasts. I am very proud of it!

Happy Thanksgiving,

Mike Martino

Author: Straight From the Horse's Mouth

• Like 2

DTOM

How much does the book cost?

nylyon

Go to the website: http://wheelhorseforum.com if you order now use the Voucher code REDXMAS and you get 20% off AND free shipping

DTOM

20% off of the $57?