fordnut

This weekends score!

fordnut

I have been watching craigslist for a while now and there has not been any decent priced tractors in my area. I saw this one and sent the guy a email about it and immediately got a response back. I Hitched the trailer to the truck and went out to get it! only paid $350!  It is a 416-H  with hydraulic and a 16hp kohler magnum and it came with a side discharge and rear discharge deck and a snow plow. I think the hood has been replaced because it has 416-8 on it but it is a hydro. Any idea on what year it is? mod# 311k803 and ser#21522.   

11118061_857853217603352_7935137933105680091_n.jpg

11257116_857853180936689_9041266653918884047_n.jpg

Edited by fordnut
  • Like 4

buckrancher

1988/89

muz123

Nice score, those are really good tractors.

PaulC

Very nice deal you got there!

And I think the hood and motor might have came from a 416-8? As far as I know from the research ive done the 416-H's all came with onan motors and the 416-8's that came with the kohler magnum's are not very common. Ive often thought that would be the ideal tractor for power, fuel efficiency, and reliability. Ive never had the experience to be around the 16hp thumper but I sure hope to get the chance someday.

• Like 1

ericj

like said above never made a 416-H with a single cylinder kohler. you left out one number of your model number you have 31-1?K803 the 8 means 8 speed and the K is for kohler the missing number is the horsepower 12,14 or 16. it could be the hood, motor and fender pan all were all switched or the rear was swapped out. any how you look at it it still a darn nice worker tractor, good luck

eric j  

Edited by ericj

can whlvr

85-88 had the kohler

Retired Wrencher
:USA::wh: I have to agree with you on the $$ it seems be out of control. I think because of the popularity of these  tractors people think there are gold. I can remember you could pick these for a few hundred dollars on some models. I guess I am getting old. Take Care Gary   B.....