stevebo

Meet & Greet @ Stevebo's - Sept. 19th !!

fireman

Also looking to sell, which is from my research, a 1948 Montgomery Wards/Simplicity  Hoe-Trac. Real neat piece of history. Runs pretty good. Smokes a little at start up up but clears out. Has wheel weights on the inboard of the rims and comes with the plow. I believe the tires to be original. Have literature and manual downloaded for it. Show it or use it. Looking for $150. I can also bring this to Steve's if anyone is interested in it.

DSCN0374.thumb.JPG.28231d027f5263500e927

DSCN0373.thumb.JPG.c144eb4020ae8e7753034

DSCN0372.thumb.JPG.f987fcc25767661510252

• Like 4

mels

Looking forward to this GTG.  Just had my gut hernia operated on 2 days ago so I won't be bringing anything other than a comfy chair probably, lol

muz123

Me and my son will be there with our 212-H with plow. 

stevebo

All-
If anyone who is coming has a long bar chainsaw could you please bring it? I have a tree stump that I need to have cut behind the barn in order to be able to drive around back. It is exposed and clean around the base so cutting it will be easy access. Thanks !!

DTOM

What's the measurement across? 

stevebo

I did not measure it but If I had to guess 24" ??

DTOM

I have you covered. Wheeling the 54" is kind of scary, i'll bring the 36" instead. 

stevebo

You are the man !!!

Sparky

I have you covered. Wheeling the 54" is kind of scary, i'll bring the 36" instead. 

Cool...there's gonna be entertainment!
Mike.......

• Like 1

stevebo

We are looking good in terms of weather for Saturday! 85 and sunny-woo hoo !!

• Like 3

nylyon

Enjoy the day gang, it's Brittany's 16th Birthday Party and we're planning a full day for her and her friends.  Say, would anyone have a towable boat tube I can borrow for Saturday, one of the events is boating on Candlewood.

• Like 3

Sparky

I have a one person towable tube....I can bring it along Saturday to Steve's. I don't think I have the tow rope tho.
Mike........

AMC RULES
:scratchead:  Really...are you sure Karl...she, and her friends...
wouldn't rather be riding some
:wh: tractors on her B-day? 

Ken B

Enjoy the day gang, it's Brittany's 16th Birthday Party and we're planning a full day for her and her friends.  Say, would anyone have a towable boat tube I can borrow for Saturday, one of the events is boating on Candlewood.

Karl, I have a tube and rope you can borrow.. This is what it looks like... Right in Danbury ... And only a few minutes from Candlewood..

20150721_171136_zpsvkwbh4pr.jpg

Edited by Ken B

stevebo

Update on the meet and greet...

1- Weather forecast looks awesome !!

2- I will have soft drinks and also a keg of adult beverage. 

3- For the food I will have hot dogs, hamburgers and chips. The plan for cooking will be as follows: I will have the grill down near the barn and instead of trying to cook all at once and have people not eat everyone can cook your own when you are hungry. I will have plates etc. If you would like to bring something else to grill feel free like a steak etc. 

4- If you have a thatcher or aerator, please bring them. 

5- If you have something you are looking to sell feel free to bring it I am expecting a decent turn out Saturday. Only rule on stuff for sale is that if you do not sell it you need to drag it home. Please don't leave it here. 

I will be outside by 8:00am. Out of respect for the neighbors I would like to keep the noise level of the tractors down until after 9 please. Most people are coming after 10 however feel free to come earlier. 

• Like 3

muz123

Sounds good! Should i bring my seeder tow behind.

stevebo

I have a seeder but thanks for the offer. 

stevebo

All-
Just a reminder for everyone coming to bring as many tractors as you want and it is always good to bring parts and attachments to sell or barter. I have one spot on the lawn that I will be seeding today and it will have hay over it. Other than that area feel free to ride anywhere in the yard you would like. Should be a great time tomorrow!

fireman

I'm giving away what looks to be a pile of junk but it's actually pretty much a complete tractor minus the engine. It is/was a 1977 C-160. It's available at Steve's but you must take everything in the photo and it has to leave his property at the end of the Meet&Greet tomorrow. First come, first serve.

If you chime in here and say you want it, then it's yours, but again it has to leave his property tomorrow 9-19-2015!

IMG_0267.thumb.JPG.a0f04f6b99519a6945a5d

IMG_0269.thumb.JPG.f559fbab862901da8541e

IMG_0271.thumb.JPG.e30b70c6b2d20885adc6d

• Like 1

Sparky

I'll haul that pile away Jeff!!
Thanks!
Mike........

stevebo

I am pretty much all set. For those of you who asked "what can I bring" I could use ICE. I could also use coffee

Sparky

Is there a DD close by Steve? Want me to grab a Box-o-Joe or two?
Mike.......

muz123

OK, instead of brining my 212-H, I'm brining my 2007 315-8! B)  Its all loaded up and ready to leave in the morning!

Edited by muz123
  • Like 1

AMC RULES
Steve, have some ramps available there for loading...
or, maybe...a :wh: receiving dock handy? 
  • Like 1

Sparky

OK, instead of brining my 212-H, I'm brining my 2007 315-8! B)  Its all loaded up and ready to leave in the morning!

I think you made the right choice!
Mike.......

• Like 1