stevebo

BIG SHOW PRE SALE/ WANTED/BARTER THREAD HERE

stevebo

All- 
I figured this is the time to start this thread. We will call it the "pre show"  FOR SALE/WANTED/BARTER thread. In years past many of our members had deals made before the bid show. it works out really well as many members only want to haul bigger stuff if they know it is pre sold. So... I will start with the following items I have for sale. 

Model 603 Hood $100 (see my other thread for more pics) 

D250 72" mower deck spindle cover $25

6 x 12" original RJ/Suburban tires (Ags & Turfs BF Goodrich) in great condition $125 pair

COMPLETE gear reduction forward swept front end set up off of a 520. This includes steering wheel shaft, mounting block, tie rods, axle, rims and tires.This is everything you need to convert your tractor to swept forward. The tires are in good to excellent condition as well. $450 FIRM on this. 

Custom made pull behind sulky. the wheels and tires DO NOT go with this. It has a decent 3 spoke RJ wheel (shaft is welded to the sulky but not the wheel. WH seat and fenders and tool tray. I guess this is worth more in parts than I am asking... $125 takes it. 

I will start to put together my other items with pics and post them here. 

WANTED : 

1. Original seat for 953
2. Shifter plate for 953

IMG_9204.JPG

photo (61).JPG

photo (62).JPG

Edited by stevebo
  • Like 2

rmaynard

I will have my brake linings, lug nut kits, and 9-pin connectors at the show. Since they won't have to be shipped, you can save a bit of money. The following prices are for pick-up at the show only.

Brake linings - $18.00 each
Lug nut conversion kits - $17.50 each
9-pin connectors - $6.50 each

I have a 1997 416-H (73423) that I am parting. PM me for specific parts and prices.

The following 416-H parts are sold:
ENGINE
HOOD
HOUR METER

Edited by rmaynard
  • Like 1

squonk

I have a rear box blade, some gears and bearings for gear drive decks. Some 701,702 parts (buckrancher,has first dibs on these) a K181 and belt guard for it and a pair of odd ball frt weights and some more odds & ends

Looking for a round seat cover

Edited by squonk

Racinbob

This thread is a good idea. I don't have much in the way of Wheel Horse items to bring. Just a few small items that I'll just leave in the truck unless they come up in conversation. I will be looking for a good (or repairable) flat 3-spoke steering wheel. Suburban or the 62/63 style with the logo center. Also an air cleaner assemble for a K91 as well as a few small odds and ends for the Suburban. If someone is interested in a good Honda GCV160 vertical engine I would bring it. it was on a pressure washer. I also have a 5kw generator unit with the receptacle panel. It had a Tecky HM100 powering it but the engine is history and now gone. I figure somebody has the equipment to install a tapered shaft supported by a flange bearing and convert it to run off the PTO.

rmaynard

I am looking for an ARK or Kwik-Way loader for my 416-H, and a tach-a-matic grader blade. Will  barter or pay cash money.

Wishin4a416

" Wanted"  I am in need of a good condition Snow Cab to fit 300-400 Series.

Wishin4a416

I have a set of Carlisle Turfs 26 x 12 -12 if anyone would want for a Rat Rod build. Tires good, rims not so good off of a Kubota. 100.00$

IMG_2293.JPG

IMG_2292.JPG

stevebo

Bob-
I have a newer style (attaches to the rear tach o matic) mid mount grader blade in very good condition. I would want $400 obo for it. Best pics I have right now...  

MID MOUNT GRADER BLADE HAS BEEN SOLD

photo (59).JPG

photo (60).JPG

Edited by stevebo
  • Like 1

rmaynard

PM sent

Jake Kuhn

I am not going to bring if not presold but believe I could bring these to the show.

74 b80 4 speed. Very nice tractor and comes with 36" rear discharge deck. $450 
DSCN3542.thumb.JPG.fed121231d830b92da20a

Restored Rj58, just completely rebuilt transmission a few weeks ago and runs good. Has repop belt guard but original heat shield. All tins painted with base/clear automotive paint. $1450
DSCN2073.thumb.JPG.a1f0d9dbec602f6dbee54

Late 55 rj35 with stamped frame. Missing a couple parts but mostly complete runs and drives good, very good start to restoration or leave as is $1200
10728730_341213556056515_731944920_n.thu

RJ58/Suburban Gaskets $8 each
DSCN3182.thumb.JPG.745ee7edbecc228083ad8

Also may have a couple of 3 piece transmission rebuild kits available if interest For $150 which includes all bearings, bushings, seals and gaskets.

May come up with some more parts as I look around, if your interested in any of this stuff please pm me and may trade if you have something that would interest me.

I may be looking for a hoodstand for a 400, a soft grip steering wheel for my c160 and probably some more things that will come up as I think of them.

DSCN3182.JPG

Edited by Jake Kuhn
  • Like 2

stevebo

See this is a great thread. Lots of heavy metal that would never make it to the show if not advertised here for sale. Nice 58 Jake !!

• Like 2

squonk

Jake do you know for sure your going? 

squonk

Here's a pic of the 701/702/ & 753 parts I'm bringing. I'm keeping the trans, generator and voltage regulator.

parts 001.JPG

Edited by squonk

Jake Kuhn

Jake do you know for sure your going? 

​At this point, probably 95% sure 

Racinbob

Glad to see that percentage going up Jake. :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

baerpath

I'll walk around and throw stuff in the trailer, some Goodyear 26's $200 a set, a flat steering wheel for Racinbob to look at. a D grader blade set of almost new cultivators ( used once) a custom 516 8spd with 3pt. motor for a D  Usually when I load I'll find stuff I don't even know I have

IMG_0168.JPG

11053170_10206497293811523_938868637134506209_n and Kohler 582.jpg

IMG_0231.JPG

IMG_0248.JPG

• Like 2

19richie66

Squonk sir........ How much for the 701,702 front axle laying in your truck? The one closest to the tailgate. Not really up on my axle/models. Thanks, Richie

Edited by 19richie66

squonk

Pm sent Rich

JPWH

Here's a pic of the 701/702/ & 753 parts I'm bringing. I'm keeping the trans, generator and voltage regulator.

parts 001.JPG

Edited by Hank01
wrong place to comment?

JPWH

Sorry about edit. Is that the seat I need for an 854 ? If so how much and will you ship?
Hank

squonk

That is the correct seat. The mounting hole is enlarged. You would need to use extra large washers. No one would even know if you had a seat cover on. If you want a close up of it let me know

JPWH

That is the correct seat. The mounting hole is enlarged. You would need to use extra large washers. No one would even know if you had a seat cover on. If you want a close up of it let me know

Hole doesn't bother me I'm interested

squonk

Hank. P.M. Sent

squonk

Sale pending on seat

rmaynard

The 1997 416-H is losing parts quickly.

416-H_pic.thumb.jpg.fa8cd99c0a41243f23a6
Gone: Engine, hood, hour meter.

Still available:
Fender pan $30
Steering wheel and center cover $50.
Muffler - sounds good $100
Eaton 1100 transmission & transaxle
Miscellaneous sheet metal
Mule drive and belt for 48" deck $30

Not listed? PM me. I can send close-up pictures and discuss availability.

Any part will be delivered FREE to the WHCC Show.

Fender pan -SOLD
Foot rests - SOLD
Mule drive - SOLD
Seat, springs, and mounting hardware - SOLD

Edited by rmaynard