stevebo

BIG SHOW PRE SALE/ WANTED/BARTER THREAD HERE

squonk

I will consider trades for my box blade in the classifieds for any Wheel Horse items at the show

Zeek

I'll be looking for a few 1276 parts like a stock seat (or close to it), the clutch assembly for the end of the crankshaft and a stock muffler.

I will have several sets of these floor mats for sale - $20 set.  The attached pictures show them on a Radier 12.

Can't wait, I'm starting to get giddy . . .

IMG_0840.JPG

IMG_0841.JPG

IMG_0839.JPG

• Like 4

Ed Kennell

Thanks for starting this Zeek.

I will be there early Friday and will have to leave around noon on Saturday...gotta be in Myrtle Beach, SC Sunday for a Little League Tournament.

I will be bringing a 953 already sold to 953 NUT, and a generator already sold to that Sailor Guy from Md.
Other items I can bring if presold follow;
1- 36" snow blower #06-42ST01-771 w/ wings, flag, lift assist spring, like new WH belt #9750HBD 102.  It looks good and all bearings feel good and the chute rotator  works fine.  $250
It does have a crack in a weld where the right wing attaches.  If wanted, I can reweld this before the show.

1- 42" snow/dirt  plow #42 BCO 1-16794  rusty but complete with good decals.   $150

1- Raider 14   1972    #1-0320   Needs battery and ignition switch  ran and sounded good when I parked it.   Steering wheel is bent .  $ 250     SOLD  SOLD

1-  32"  gear drive RD deck  no rust holes no ID    $100

1- 36"  gear drive RD deck  from commando 8.   Rust thru  badly     $50

1- 48" SD deck  fits Raider 14   no rust holes  and is solid with good spindles. It has been reinforced around the edges.   $150

Details and pictures of other items  ie  a 314H,  tires, wheels, mule drive, hub caps, hoods, deck parts, and misc,  will follow.

IMG_4284.JPG

IMG_4283.JPG

IMG_4281.JPG

IMG_4280.JPG

IMG_4266.JPG

IMG_4265.JPG

IMG_4261.JPG

IMG_4260.JPG

IMG_4256.JPG

IMG_4254.JPG

IMG_4253.JPG

IMG_4252.JPG

IMG_4251.JPG

IMG_4250.JPG

IMG_4248.JPG

Edited by ekennell
one item was sold

Ed Kennell

Sorry, it loaded the pictures backward from the way I attached them. With the new system, I have not been able to insert the pictures at the proper location in the text

rmaynard

Sorry, it loaded the pictures backward from the way I attached them. With the new system, I have not been able to insert the pictures at the proper location in the text

​Not to hijack the thread, but what you said is a good subject for the "Forum Upgrade: I think I found a problem" thread. I too am not happy with the way pictures are inserted into the text.

• Like 1

Ed Kennell

​Not to hijack the thread, but what you said is a good subject for the "Forum Upgrade: I think I found a problem" thread. I too am not happy with the way pictures are inserted into the text.

​I hesitated to add to Karls problems Bob, thinking this was a problem with my poor PC skills.   I have posted the problem as you suggested in the "Forum Upgrade".

• Like 1

stevebo

I have a 48" snowplow $150 needs cutting edge. 

953/1054 mower deck in decent shape needs some repair $100

stevasaurus

I have a very nice front sickle bar mower that will fit round hoods that I can bring.  :)

Sorry...sold.  That didn't take long.  :eusa-think:

wallfish

​I hesitated to add to Karls problems Bob, thinking this was a problem with my poor PC skills.   I have posted the problem as you suggested in the "Forum Upgrade".

​Where ever you set the cursor, the picture you select will go when you click the little "+" button for "insert into post". You will see this button once you upload an image or file and there will be one on each attachment. Set the cursor to the place you want the image to go BEFORE you hit the "+" button. If you do NOT add them to your post with this button, they will just appear as they were uploaded. You can go back an easily edit your post to have the pics show where you want them to be.

pics.thumb.jpg.cffa6926ddeabe8d77dd57d5b

• Like 3

squonk

Hey John it works! :) 5321056003avatar.thumb.gif.3cecf05a3e97b  277109581avatar.thumb.gif.967eb0f29e11f6  732305134avatar.thumb.gif.1d6b957f50af11

Ed Kennell
:thanks: John.     Brings up another question.... can we no longer THANK a member for their reply?
  • Like 1

Ed Kennell

Tires and wheels I could bring if there is any interest.
2- Dunlap  AT 25X10X12    good tread   one has a plug that should be removed and patched inside.    $100
IMG_4270.thumb.JPG.0b20df46559bf9e9a9220IMG_4269.thumb.JPG.11751170308cdbb34225e

2- Sears 22.5X7.5X12 tires and good wheels  no cracks   $50
IMG_4274.thumb.JPG.8cb09555dfb1a64162deb
2- Goodyear XTRA TRACTION  23X8.5X12  tires and wheels   some sidewall cracking  and rusty wheels   $50
IMG_4277.thumb.JPG.cc118029726304baac192

scottbrucea

Here are a couple if things I can bring to the Big Show.
I will have no room in the truck to haul them home on my return trip so I'll only bring them if sold
Please send a PM for more information and photos.  Thanks!

- 1967 Lawn Ranger - $350 - Or Best Offer.  Good running H60; new points, plug, carburetor, deck belt; 120 volt AC starter.. Needs blades.
IMG_0465.thumb.JPG.f1ccd5b12af30c1ee84d2

- 54" Snow Plow & Axle Bracket - $125 - Or Best Offer.  Fits Large Frame Tractors - 953, 1054, GT14.  Fair but useable condition; missing Indexing Lever & Skid Shoes.  Bracket is 100%.
IMG_0479.thumb.JPG.b25e6ec8c6041b5ce43c1

stevebo

I have a very nice condition fiberglass rear seat pan that some on the blackhood C series. Needs paint but no cracks or holes etc. You can scuff it up and spray it as it. Asking $100 obo. Bringing to the show either way. 

VinsRJ

I wll have repro RJ35 cable steer steering cables: $20 each /// I may even have a complete RJ35 cable steer conversion kit (still under construction/testing) which will convert your link steering back to the original cable steer set up. Price still to be determined.

Any questions please ask, there should be a couple of my repro cables and steering spools in action at the show.

rmaynard

I've got a complete Eaton 1100 transmission & transaxle from the 1997 416-H. Also has a working hydro lift. I can sell individually or as a complete system.

Transmission $175 obo
Transaxle $175 obo (one axle seal is leaking)
Hydro lift cylinder with hoses, metal lines, and control unit $100 obo

Whole lot $400 or best offer. 

Hubs are not included.

Edited by rmaynard

Racinbob

If anyone is interested in a 701 check out the classifieds. dlashb40 has one listed. I've seen this tractor and it's a good candidate for a restoration. I will be happy to bring it to the show with me if the deal is done with Doug allowing me to pick it up no later than the end of next weekend (6/14).

Racinbob

Per chance is there somebody that can get the 701 to the Richmond, VA area after the show? We have a new member in that area considering it. I know....Florida to the big show should take me through Richmond right? Well, yes but we are going a different route on our way up and then to Tennessee afterwards. But I can get it to the show. :)

rmaynard

Not volunteering him, but Wild Bill lives in Richmond.

Racinbob

Thanks Bob. We'll see if he does. I'm just trying to help a friend down here and a new member who'd like to have the 701. If that darn thing was a 704 it would be living in my garage.

squonk

I'll have a Heavy Duty Custom suitcase weight bracket that fits the front engine round hoods. Holds 3 weights. WEIGHTS NOT INCLUDED!  I'm selling it for what it cost me to have it made $75.00

bracket_001.thumb.JPG.7c78deeb6a1aa2378b

photo_(1).thumb.JPG.e5d5f02465962db18c52

• Like 2

AMC RULES
You could modify that to accept a tombstone. 

JeffreyLKY

Anyone bringing a nice 520 along to the show?  I am never home on weekends, but may be able to make it to the event this year.  Looking for a clean 520 to round out my collection of desired tractors.  PM if you plan to bring one along.  Thank you!

Ed Kennell

More items I may bring depending on room.   Too many items to price, but if you see anything you want me to bring or want a price on, send me a PM.

New  B&S, Kohler, and Tecky partsIMG_4341.thumb.JPG.43d185edb449f2e16de20
Deck mounts and spindles,  carbs, hoods, seat pan axles, etc.IMG_4350.thumb.JPG.45ffc60604df20b3781f4
3 speed, Sundstrand hydro, Kohler blockIMG_4343.thumb.JPG.83a63f5ab7ce9b0062718

squonk

Ed What do those hoods fit?