Spareparts

Finally Got Our First Pull In.

Spareparts

Finally after having the last 3 pulls rained out we got one in, Holton Ks with about 80 tractors showing up. The rain held off until after all 7 classes were done, loaded, and pulling out to head home.
I pulled in 4 weight classes and the grandson pulled in the 600 lb. class and picked up a 3rd, he's 4 and loves pulling with grandpa. I got a 3rd. in 1000 lb. by 1" and just a inch from 2nd. and the 1100 lb.
 had g good pull until the horn sounded (speeding) but all in all had a good day working the Horse and JD, especially watching the grandson, wheels up and smiling ear to ear. He made it about 10 min. down the road and sound a sleep all the way home. 

baerpath

Good to finally get back pulling eh ?   A speed limit class for stocks?  How are you supposed to know so you don't get DQ'ed ?

Spareparts

It is all in the gearing, track was wet with all the rain, not bad, with good bite and I pulled the sled a little to the side hunting for more grip and found it and not quick enough to catch it
just pullin, still had fun.

baerpath

We wind em up and go for broke. No speed limits just do what you can. Some days the slower ones win others the hot rods. How fast do they let you run ?

Spareparts

Sorry to be late replying, been busy with all the rain getting some repair work done on the equiptment, 3 1/2 mph.  and 4 mph. on the 1100 and 1200 class.
Going to put a little larger pulley on the transaxle to slow it down a bit and get a little more torque.