rmaynard

New Canopy For "RedSquare Corner"

rmaynard

After going through 3 canopies since 2010 , I am taking delivery on a new professional model 10' x 15' red canopy this year. Cost is almost 3 times that of those I've had in the past, so I hope to get a few more years out of this one.
eurmax_pro.thumb.JPG.3127c52738070e3972a

Any contributions to the cause will be rewarded with some of Mrs. M's cookie bars. :hide:

• Like 6

squonk

After seeing Craig's Coleman last year, I went out and got a Coleman 12' x 12' Used it at the Steam Pageant and it was awesome. I'll stand under yours Bob and admire it for a cookie bar! 

497109581avatar.gif

• Like 1

KC9KAS

Very nice canopy!
Several years ago when we bought ours, all we could find was blue...I really wanted a red one!

Wishin4a416

Will stop in and say Hello Bob!!!!

• Like 1

nylyon

That is a REALLY nice canopy, I have to get a new one soon, mine has a rip and it's BLUE!

Coadster32

Nice canopy, and roomy too.

We bought a coleman one a couple of years back. Very happy with it.

AMC RULES

After seeing Craig's Coleman last year, I went out and got a Coleman 12' x 12' Used it at the Steam Pageant and it was awesome. I'll stand under yours Bob and admire it for a cookie bar! 

497109581avatar.gif

Them Coleman's are well built, and nicely priced too.   :greetings-clapyellow:

Edited by Giddy Up WH

rmaynard

Got the new canopy on Monday, but it's been raining ever since. No chance to put it up. Wife stopped me when I started dragging it up from the basement last night. Said :no:
you can't set it up in the living room... What? It's not like a greasy old tractor. :confusion-shrug: Anyway, I wasn't going to leave it there. Guess I'll wait for better weather.

• Like 2

rmaynard

So here is the report on the canopy.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON ONE OF THESE. I paid almost three times as much for this one, hoping it was better than the others, and it is a piece of crap if it rains.

canopy-sag2.thumb.jpg.ca0406abe1c65ab052canopy-sag.thumb.jpg.5280197859f270ed58c

The top is not tight enough to allow even a simple drizzle to run off, so it collects in the low spots and bellies. You have to keep pushing up to dump the water. 

squonk

Once I got my Coleman canopy set up correctly, the water ran right off.

19richie66

Need a tin roof on it. It says premium because it has stronger legs to hold more water.   :ychain:

Edited by 19richie66
  • Like 4