Ramanonos

Tiller possible on a C-125?

Ramanonos

New to a c-125. Been seeing some online pics of c-models using a good sized tiller --with great results! But I can't imagine how this is possible to set up given that my machine only has a single front PTO and a front mounted mule drive... The rear is a simple trailer hitch. Custom mods or no?

So how's it done? What kind of tiller do I need? Would any modern(ish) Toro tiller do fine or are these obscure attachments ?

Ramanonos

The good news is that it appears that it is possible as a stock setup http://www.mywheelhorse.com/graphics/file/tillers/tiller_36in_1977_77-36tl01.pdf

The bad news is that it look like I'd need a very specific till model: #07-36TL01. Along with a service assembly #105111. Probably pretty unlikely to find this I suppose?

MalMac

The tiller for your tractor is readily available. You will find them for sale here on RS and eBay plus creigslist. You can also post for one in the "Wanted" section here. Now you will need a rear axel mounting bracket and mid mount ideler pulley. The axel brackets are on eBay all the time. Now the mid mount's are harder to find but again there is someone who has been making aftermarket ones and they are on eBay to. You will also need a rear bell crank that mounts under the seat fender pan. This allows you to lift the tiller. Everything you need is listed in the owners manual and parts diagram that you posted. People on here will help you find what your looking for and help you get it hooked up. You should be tilling in no time once you find everything.

• Like 1