horsejunkie77

New guy on the scene

horsejunkie77

Hello all from Kentucky! I purchased a 314-H and couldn't be more excited. I already have an issue with it which I will post in the appropriate section, but everything seems to work on it great, even the indicator lights. I figured they would have gone a long time ago. The meter reads 910 hours, but who knows if it's correct. I couldn't be more pleased. It's been rode hard, having several chips and scratches, but I bought it to be used and not a show tractor. As a kid, my neighbor had a WH and I always wanted to hop on and take it for a spin, but I was always denied. But hey, I was only around 9 years old lol. Looking around for a used LT or GT brought me the same results as one would expect. Tons of green machines and cheapo junkers. When I saw this online, I had to have it. Ironically it was located less than five miles from my house and I actually knew the guy selling it! It was listed for $700 and I paid $350. Great find in my book. Now if I could fix that pesky problem...

Sparky

:WRS: 

Mike............

AMC RULES

:wwp:   :handgestures-thumbsup:

Coadster32

Welcome to :rs:

Ed Kennell

:WRS:   We'll get that belt problem fixed.  :wwp:

mels

Welcome, 'junkie.  Congratulations on your find!

horsejunkie77

Bad pic as I snapped it quickly this morning before work. Note the smoke stack on the other side. The will be replaced too. It has a certain cool factor to it, but you choke fumes all day. Love my find. I hope it gives me what I need.

post-15167-0-64684000-1430400140_thumb.j

• Like 1

can whlvr