Horse46

Why O why do I want another WH?

Horse46

I am fairly new to all thing WH, I have a C101 thats in great condition apart from the need for paint and a decent tyre set, but yesterday I offered money for another one! 

As it happens he countered with £50 more than my offer. Now I still think its a good deal, but I haven't given any thought to how I'm going to collect it or where I'm going to store it, but i'm still soooo tempted to pull the pin! And to top it off I have a need and a chance to buy a hedge trimmer for the same amount of cash, and I'm struggling with what to do.

• Like 1

KC9KAS

Why oh why would you have to give buying anther WH a second thought?

• Like 3

312Hydro

Buy it! Everything else will fall into place.

• Like 1

Horse46

:banghead: I'm to late, someone else has it now :no:

Lane Ranger

Your full case of "Horse Fever"  must not have set in yet  Horse 46 -or you would have not sit still until the horse was in hand!

muz123

Thats how i feel when I'm looking on craigslist!

• Like 1

AMC RULES

When you get serious about your :wh: addiction ... :teasing-poke: 

you'll pull the trigger first, then second guess yourself later. 

• Like 4

cruisnblue48

All 11 of the Wheel Horses I have collected (so far) had somehow, someway either jumped up on my trailer or the bed of my pickup truck and followed me home. I had no choice then but to keep them. My wife says two is one too many... I say one more is never enough.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 6

Horse46

Thanks for the encouragement guys, I wish I had posted it sooner though as I reckon it would be mine now.

Next time i see a bargain like that, it's mine no questions. :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

elliot ness

One can never have to many wheel horses ,I find them like popcorn, one is never enough! I have tried every color and always come home to red. So easy to own and work on.

• Like 2

kthack657

my husband was bit by the bug as a kid, he mowed with a 68 lawn ranger, and once we got marries, needed a new mower, we got a 657 (now mine) and has grown from there, we have too many to mention, and currently have a 63 lawn ranger on the stand to get restored, hopefully we will have its reveal at the big show :D  btw, the original 68 lawn ranger has received a full restore when Jim's dad dropped it off, now it is a show queen, no more mowing for the little gem...the bug bites you hard, once it has you good luck shaking it....

• Like 3

chex313

my husband was bit by the bug as a kid, he mowed with a 68 lawn ranger, and once we got marries, needed a new mower, we got a 657 (now mine) and has grown from there, we have too many to mention, and currently have a 63 lawn ranger on the stand to get restored, hopefully we will have its reveal at the big show :D  btw, the original 68 lawn ranger has received a full restore when Jim's dad dropped it off, now it is a show queen, no more mowing for the little gem...the bug bites you hard, once it has you good luck shaking it....

Hope to meet you, Jim and the " 63 at the show ...neighbor :greetings-waveyellow:

jimt1971

Just look for the big red trailer in the camping area. Or the big red tent at the back of the fairgrounds by the swap meet. We should have at least 2 Lawn Ranger 8 speeds and the GT 14.