nylyon

Testers wanted

nylyon

I'm looking for 5 suckers..... I mean volunteers who want to help shake out the new version of the forum.  I have a test area going on and there's several guys out there checking things out.

Looking to add to that by recruiting 5 more members who can help.  Here's the requirements.

• Must be willing to put in some time. (doesn't have to be a full time job, but more than just going in looking around, saying looks cool and not testing any functionality)
  • Must have at least 50 posts on this forum.  You need to know how RedSquare is running for comparison reasons.
  • Be critical, but not overly critical, this isn't a NASA project
  • Able to capture things from your screen to use as examples to show me when I don't understand.

You do NOT need to be highly computer skilled, in fact it may be helpful if you find this version of the forum a little cumbersome.

To apply:

Reply to this post, I will take the first 5 (unless you don't meet the criteria) and I will then send a PM on how to access the test area.

nylyon

Got 1, need 4 more!

Racinbob

I'd be more than willing to have at it Karl if you'd like me to. According to my wife, being retired has given me too much time to play.

• Like 1

nylyon

You're #2, PM sent

stratostar250

I feel as if I can be of some help, If that is okay!  And it sounds like it will force me to post a bit more  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

Stigian

I'm more than happy to help Karl :thumbs:

C-101plowerpower

Also happy to help if needed. I'm mostly on my phone during the day tho

nylyon

Thank you all, we have the 5!