Sign in to follow this  
forphase1

Quick question on 520s and attachments

forphase1

Just a quick question please.  Is there a handy cheat sheet somewhere about what attachments work on what model tractors?  I've got a ton of attachments for the C-160/C-141, but I'm not sure if they will work on my 520s.  Tiller, plow, front blades, etc.  The only attachments I have that came with my 520s are a 60 inch mowing deck and a 48 inch mowing deck.  I have been using my C-160 for most of my ground work (tiller, plowing, etc) but if the attachments will fit on the 520s, I may transfer some of the work to them.  Also, will the '93 520H be able to run the 60 inch deck that is currently on my 520HC?  I'm not 100% sure the difference between the H and HC models.  

Thanks a ton for any information and advice!

tsmall07

Yes.  There is a PDF you can download from this site called WH Interchange 1955-2000 that will tell you what implements fit what years.  Very useful, although I don't remember where to get it.  

forphase1

Perfect.  I'll search for it.  Thanks!

zieg72

To use the snow plow you will need a completing kit which moves the whole plow frame 7 inches forward but all other attachments should work fine.  Put a rockshaft under the seat and the hydro lift cable and tube and that tiller works fine.  When I had my 520's and 400 series everything switched around fine

forphase1

Great to know Zieg72.  Thanks a ton.

gwest_ca

Here is the attachment interchange

There is another way to get this info.

Go into the Manuals and do a search using your tractor's model number. In the results that come up look for the D&A file for your model. The D is the tractor details and the A is the attachment list for it.

These pages list the original attachment, the one that replaced the original and the attachment available when the list was created. What is missing are the attachment models between the last two. Those can be found in the attachment interchange chart if you go through it year by year.

Garry