Sign in to follow this  
rustyoldjunk

Here is a 875 that I hauled home.

rustyoldjunk

The little tractor is really in better and more solid shape then the pictures look. Someone was going thru it and stopped. It has a new coil,condenser,carburetor,voltage regulator,the starter generator looks either new or rebuilt,new starter generator belt,wiring,gas lines and more. It also has NLA Goodyear ag tires on it. With a little tinkering I got it started and test drove it. It mainly needs cosmetics,seat,starter generator belt guard,correct drive belt guard,etc. It came with a rounded small deck that I think if from a round hood (new double drive belts on it too).

post-146-0-01426900-1429992121_thumb.jpg

post-146-0-81911600-1429992154_thumb.jpg

post-146-0-66106100-1429992169_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

steve k

I love those mid-late sixties short wheel base tractors!     Even has the cigarette lighter!   

Someone has changed the rear wheels,  They had more off set originally which made them under the fender more,   still looks good!   

The front hub covers are still there,   Looks like it needs a belt guard and a seat.  Nice!

Sparky

Nice old iron....I love the even patina!

Whats the wiring for by the hitch? That year didn't have a tail-light if I remember correctly :scratchead:  .

Mike.......

rustyoldjunk

Thanks guys.

Nice old iron....I love the even patina!

Whats the wiring for by the hitch? That year didn't have a tail-light if I remember correctly :scratchead:  .

Mike.......

Mike for whatever reason he ran wiring for lights to the front and rear but I guess hadn't got around to installing lights.