Ramanonos

Tillers and plows possible?

Ramanonos

Just acquired a C-125 that runs great. I'm curious how much I can do with her. I'd like to hook up a tiller or plow, but I'm not sure if it's possible. Is it? If prefer minimal mods. She's in great stock condition.

I seem to have a single front pto on the right side and nowhere else (maybe I'm wrong).

Anyways, a till possible on the c-125? I saw a few pics that piqued my interest. If so, where can I get my hands on one?

daveoman1966

for a list of accessories / attachemtns, go here:

http://www.toro.com/en-us/pages/default.aspx

clik the PARTS tab and enter C-125 in the blank

On nex page, select a model #

Nextr page, clik ACCESSORIES.

a list of attachments will be shown

bmsgaffer

Yep, you can till, plow, snow blow, snow plow, grade, even have generator attachments and chipper shredder attachments and many many more!

There have been a couple tillers listed for sale on here lately. Your best bet is to scour your local craigslist or keep an eye out on here but be prepared to have stuff shipped.

Yep that is the only PTO, and its one of the beautiful things about these tractors: simplicity. The tiller will mount on the back and there is a set of idler pulleys that quick attach mid-ship and a long belt runs from the PTO bell back to the tiller.

You can do searches on here for things like tillers and plows and there are a TON of threads about peoples different setups and all the different pieces you will need to make them work.

Just for your future reference your tractor is considered an "attachmatic" tractor and any attachment that was made for attachmatic tractors will fit it. This means that anything made for a "C series", or a 300, 400 or 500 series will fit right up. (From 1970's to 2007 or so).

Anything that is designed for what is known as the XI series (518xi, 520xi, 520lxi, 522xi, 523xi) will NOT fit.

There are a few exceptions and sometimes people have made older stuff fit, but if you stick within that range you will be good to go!

clip

That front PTO is probably just a set of mule drive pulleys to power your mower deck.